petitions

paul hart

Ah I see then your idea of a web based email definately is sound advise. I never give out my email address to anyone I don't know or a company I don't trust and as yet since being on Broadband I have never had any spam.

I never liked those petition sites or tusted there authenticity as quite often the site has petition for the opposite cause. :(

I don't shoot hares anyway because in the area I'm in there was very few & they are only starting to recover. Sorry it's just my own preference & this is another petition which I think doesn't make a difference when the government make up their mind.

Ollie,

do you have loads of rabbits over your way mate?

I understand that areas that hold lots of rabbits are vary sparce with hares, from the old timers they say the buck rabbits kill the young hares.

Seems to make sense, the area my parents live is totally void of rabbits even though the habitat is great for them but if you look over the fields there are hares everytime.

Only found this out today I may be shot down in flames but we all hve theorys dont we. :thumbs:

The PM

Ollie,

do you have loads of rabbits over your way mate?

I understand that areas that hold lots of rabbits are vary sparce with hares, from the old timers they say the buck rabbits kill the young hares.

Seems to make sense, the area my parents live is totally void of rabbits even though the habitat is great for them but if you look over the fields there are hares everytime.

Only found this out today I may be shot down in flames but we all hve theorys dont we. :thumbs:

The PM

Not really, there is some rabbits but not very many. About 5-6 years ago there was a lot of rabbits but there is not too many now. It's a pity because there is some great ferriting ground at home.