Shotgun Licence application.

nickb

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thames Valley - took about 2-3 weeks from posting to receiving a new Shotgun app. :unsure:

Cant fault them, FLO was very very helpful and had a good long chat on the cabinet inspection visit.

Dare I say it - A painless experience.

Although I appreciate what you guys that are waiting are going through, why not use the time to gen' up and prep for the day of arrival.

IMHO this will help greatly, well it did for me.

All good things.....an all that

Dirtboy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am sure that the only semi auto rifle you can have on an fac is .22 calibre, as well as i am aware all centre fire semi autos were banned after the hungerford incident, and i am sure any full auto rifle, would be illegal

it should make no difference if a student has a SGC or not and it should be nothing to do with the school if you apply for a SGC or not, as long as you don't bring it in to the school for a bit of "show and tell" or show off to your mates with it.

with a SGC or FAC comes a lot of responsability and it should be respected along with the guns capabilities

Hmmm i very much doubt you have semi auto .223, the closest you could get is a .223 that is a straight pull but has the action crippled to prevent semi auto fire. As for a full auto .223 that is even more unlikely.

Its a military amourary, with the cadets, sorry i was mistaken its 5.56mm full auto and then a selection of SA80's with the magazines crimped to 20 rnds.

"it should make no difference if a student has a SGC or not and it should be nothing to do with the school if you apply for a SGC or not" thats what i thought but i was told differently by our FEO.

EDR

Edited by edr