Eley

Hi guy's. Been quite a while making up a nice display of shotgun cartridges. Have had no problems with material until I tried to find some Eley 2 inch. Obviously I am talking used cases here. Sadly I have never owned a fourten myself, so do not have any from past shoots. If any member happens to have a few in their shack I would be pleased to hear from them. Thanks in advance. Cypher

Hi there Answer2 and Whitebridges. Many thanks for the input. It is good to know folks care even if they cannot help. Well the new cartridges are out as I no longer shoot (Air Rifle only these days) and my shotgun certificate has lapsed. In any case I only need a few. I asked aboput Eley because I knew that Eley did a 2 inch. Not sure what other manufacturers bother with that length. Keep me in mind if you will and you never know what might turn up. I can get on with finishing the case ready for the day when I can mount the cartridges in it. Regards Cypher.