Gamebore pigeon extreme

Guest topshot_2k

Hi, 1st post but thought i would comment on this as i have used pigeon extreme for both rabbits and pigeon and found them excellent. Hard hitting, pattern well, recoils fairly standard (although i was using an auto)

Hi, 1st post but thought i would comment on this as i have used pigeon extreme for both rabbits and pigeon and found them excellent. Hard hitting, pattern well, recoils fairly standard (although i was using an auto)

First thing hi and :rolleyes: to pigeon watch

I not really suprised they are hard hitting you could use them high pheasants if they were in fiber and the only reson they dont do them in fiber wad is that they would lose sales on there more expensive cartidges.

I bought 200 of these and used them for shooting pigeon on a flightline . i found them to be an exellent cartridge which allowed me to take on some of the higest pigeon safe in the knowledge that if i put it in the right place they would kill clean.They also have the gordon recoil system which actually does reduce recoil which is good for a 34 gram load .

• 9 months later...

just getting to the bottom of 500 of these they are an excelent long range cart. Great for roost shooting and I like to have one in the top barrel at 1/2 choke for the odd high bird if I elect top barrel first. Having said all that I reordered sterling game 34 in 5s as I try not to shoot plastic on my permissions as it's not poular with farmers! Hope they are as good !

Just as a point of interest, I've watched George Digweed shooting driven Grouse and Pheasants and he was using Pigeon Extremes on both occasions. I know he's sponsored by them but they must be his cartridge of choice from within the Gamebore range.

I found them very good but they didn't seem to hit stuff at the range his were! Must have been a dodgy batch!!