tonight

MM

well, planned to go out for a few hours tonight, so i had a couple of prommises to keep so id get one in while the weather was good. Had been speaking to matty (MYZENEYE|) and asked if he wanted a few hours hooting. we met at a local pub at about 8pm, and it was only minutes before we arrived at the farm.

As we pulled in, i spied a bunnie in a padock, and gave him the good news at 30 yards. As Matty was the guest, i let him shoot for the rest of the night whilst i drove and lamped for him. Although there was a few rabbits out tonight, they just didnt want to stop for the lamp, so matty racked a few shots, but nothing gave. (he will say that i was driving badly, or summat) :lol: but when you have got a 6ft scouser in the back, the rabbits know. :rolleyes:

anyway, just had the one tonight, but it was great to meet a new face and a smashing chap :stupid: looking forward to the next one, as we had a right old giggle.

matt.jpg

matt, posing with his (AHEM!!) rabbit :lol::P:lol:

ps, if anyone has a Co2 rifle for sale, matt needs a new one :o :lol:

ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stunned by the flash ! we should have photographed the rabbits instead, they may have stood still a second longer !

that bunny's jointed and sat in salt water ready for dinner tomorrow, big plans for a little wabbit!

anyway, martin is a top bloke, very knowledgeable, helpfull and friendly too.... it was a great oppertunity to meet another p.w member and a great chance to get out and finally get some shooting in !

thanks for letting me spoil your nights shooting !

better luck next time eh......

anyways, dont you all be laughing at my old webley and scott- eclipse..... im gonna have to get a gas powered air rifle after using martins, just gonna have to get saving up and hope to find a cheap bargain ... and incidentally, the pictures he posted of his paint job on it do it no justice at all.... top spray job....

cheers again mate...

matty.

we had a great night steve, smooched all night :rolleyes:

matty is a top bloke, and if anyone wants some company for the night, he fits right in. just dont let him shoot :stupid: :o great to meet you matty, and we will do it again soon.

well, planned to go out for a few hours tonight, so i had a couple of prommises to keep so id get one in while the weather was good. we met at a local pub at about 8pm, and it was only minutes before we in a padock, and gave him the good news . As Matty was the guest, i let him shoot for the rest of the night . just didnt want to stop , so matty racked a few shots, but nothing gave. :good: but when you have got a 6ft scouser in the back. :good:

anyway, just had the one tonight, but it was great :yes: looking forward to the next one, as we had a right old giggle.

matt.jpg

(AHEM!!) :lol::lol::lol:

ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING :hmm:

i know... this was a sumwhat "paparazzi" style snap shot taken by martin, i think after i had practised pulling its neck ...(better tried out on a dead one i suppose).... it was his shot, but ended up as my supper....what can i say....

it was my first time lamping and i have a few things to get used to first..... shooting out of a car window aint that easy first time round, postioning myself for the shot quickly took some getting used to... also, the shine of the lamp in my scope put me off a bit too, so i got in the back (maybe next time we'll leave the child seats in the garage eh!)... added to my many excuses, these rabbits were quick, it seemed as soon as the lamp went on them they hopped off sharpish into the thickets.......its ALOT different to plinking in the garden at a stationary target......excuses excuses i know.... but,practise makes perfect... i hope !

well, planned to go out for a few hours tonight, so i had a couple of prommises to keep so id get one in while the weather was good. we met at a local pub at about 8pm, and it was only minutes before we in a padock, and gave him the good news . As Matty was the guest, i let him shoot for the rest of the night . just didnt want to stop , so matty racked a few shots, but nothing gave. ??? but when you have got a 6ft scouser in the back. :)

anyway, just had the one tonight, but it was great :yes: looking forward to the next one, as we had a right old giggle.

matt.jpg

(AHEM!!) ?????????

ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING :lol:

ive just got onto this, Harv, you dirty get ??????:lol: