RSPCA

lurcherboy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always understood environmental health and TV license people were allowed access wherever they wanted?

TV licence people - definitely not. They only have the power to send threatening letters to empty properties reminding them that a licence is necessary for watching a TV. Which it blatantly isn't. And in any case, you're not watching TV because the property is empty - no TV, not even a sofa for not watching TV on. Not even a carpet for not putting a sofa on. Totally bare.

And no matter how many ******* times you inform the stupid ******* that the ******* property is ******* empty, and that there isn't even a ******* TV in the ******* place, they still send the threatening letters, instead of registering the property on the supposedly all-powerful ******* database, which, in the unlikely event that it actually ******* exists, is a bag of ******* ****. If they think that anybody falls for that ******* inspector van ******** then they're even ******* stupider than I ******* thought they were. Least worried of all are the chavs who don't bother with a license (good on em, I say) - what the **** do they care if they get a fine? They're not ******* well going to pay the ******* thing anyway.

Despite all this, I still ******* well get dozens of threatening ******* letters to an empty ******* flat telling "The Occupier" (for ****'* sake) that inspector vans will be visiting the area shortly. No they ******* won't. And even if they ******* do, they can ******* inspect ****-all, because I haven't got a ******* TV. So they can **** right off back to whichever government ****-hole they ******* crawled out from.

And another ******* thing. Why the **** do we a ******* TV licence anymore? When was the last time that you saw something on the ******* BBC that wasn't a total load of ******* ****? What the **** are we paying for. That **** with the sneer that reads the news? That ******* ****-end that looks like an experiment gone wrong off dragon's den? That fat, thick ******* Brummie cat-****** off the one show? Jonathan ******* Ross? TV licence my ******* **** Fair enough, when you had the Two Ronnies and whatnot, fine. But now? **** off.

**** the BBC, **** the TV licence, **** Wogan and the rest of those overpaid *******. Close it down now. And stop sending me ******* letters, you stupid ******* *******. No ******* telly here - the place is ******* empty, and even if it wasn't, there's **** all on the telly anyway. Got that, you ******* *****?

Robert

Robert

Is that some sort of secret morse code message in there

I always understood environmental health and TV license people were allowed access wherever they wanted?

And no matter how many ******* times you inform the stupid ******* that the ******* property is ******* empty, and that there isn't even a ******* TV in the ******* place, they still send the threatening letters, instead of registering the property on the supposedly all-powerful ******* database, which, in the unlikely event that it actually ******* exists, is a bag of ******* ****. If they think that anybody falls for that ******* inspector van ******** then they're even ******* stupider than I ******* thought they were. Least worried of all are the chavs who don't bother with a license (good on em, I say) - what the **** do they care if they get a fine? They're not ******* well going to pay the ******* thing anyway.

Despite all this, I still ******* well get dozens of threatening ******* letters to an empty ******* flat telling "The Occupier" (for ****'* sake) that inspector vans will be visiting the area shortly. No they ******* won't. And even if they ******* do, they can ******* inspect ****-all, because I haven't got a ******* TV. So they can **** right off back to whichever government ****-hole they ******* crawled out from.

And another ******* thing. Why the **** do we a ******* TV licence anymore? When was the last time that you saw something on the ******* BBC that wasn't a total load of ******* ****? What the **** are we paying for. That **** with the sneer that reads the news? That ******* ****-end that looks like an experiment gone wrong off dragon's den? That fat, thick ******* Brummie cat-****** off the one show? Jonathan ******* Ross? TV licence my ******* **** Fair enough, when you had the Two Ronnies and whatnot, fine. But now? **** off.

**** the BBC, **** the TV licence, **** Wogan and the rest of those overpaid *******. Close it down now. And stop sending me ******* letters, you stupid ******* *******. No ******* telly here - the place is ******* empty, and even if it wasn't, there's **** all on the telly anyway. Got that, you ******* *****?

Robert

With absolutely no fear of contradiction, this is the best rant I have EVER heard from ANYONE, on-line or not. Excellent. Top class stuff. LMAO!

Gold medal to you Robert with bars on it!! Agree with you completely as well!

Edited by Glenshooter

Guest stiv24

TV licence people - definitely not. They only have the power to send threatening letters to empty properties reminding them that a licence is necessary for watching a TV. Which it blatantly isn't. And in any case, you're not watching TV because the property is empty - no TV, not even a sofa for not watching TV on. Not even a carpet for not putting a sofa on. Totally bare.

And another ******* thing. Why the **** do we have a ******* TV licence anymore? When was the last time that you saw something on the ******* BBC that wasn't a total load of ******* ****? What the **** are we paying for. That **** with the sneer that reads the news? That ******* ****-end that looks like an experiment gone wrong off dragon's den? That fat, thick ******* Brummie cat-****** off the one show? Jonathan ******* Ross? TV licence my ******* ****. Fair enough, when you had the Two Ronnies and whatnot, fine. But now? **** off.

Robert

Robert

Without doubt the best post today...........

And another ******* thing. Why the **** do we have a ******* TV licence anymore? When was the last time that you saw something on the ******* BBC that wasn't a total load of ******* ****? What the **** are we paying for. That **** with the sneer that reads the news? That ******* ****-end that looks like an experiment gone wrong off dragon's den? That fat, thick ******* Brummie cat-****** off the one show? Jonathan ******* Ross? TV licence my ******* ****. Fair enough, when you had the Two Ronnies and whatnot, fine. But now? **** off.

Robert

Robert

I don't possess a telly, life is too short to spend living someone elses life, though I have to admit I do listen to radio 2 at work all day, including Terry Wogan. TV licencing do take a lot of convincing that you don't watch tv.

Andy

I don't possess a telly, life is too short to spend living someone elses life, though I have to admit I do listen to radio 2 at work all day, including Terry Wogan. TV licencing do take a lot of convincing that you don't watch tv.

Andy

When the kids leave home, our telly is going in the bin and I look forward to these TV licensing storm troopers telling me that I MUST have a telly!!!