ferret fancying freaks

jimdfish

My mate has just dropped in with a young poley albino cross hob for me, he's in with the Jills now and they had a right old ding dong for a few minutes. All calmed down now, if they all get along OK he's going for the snip so he can service them all when they come into season. It's a tough job but somehob has to do it ;-)

Cost about the same as a cat or so I’m told but I don’t know the actual price. I got my 2 from a rescue centre both sorted they cost me £20 each but it would have cost you more than £20 if you went to the vet yourself and had it done and another good thing about having your ferret snipped is that they don’t smell much after the operation which is a big bonus. :oops:

Happy hunting

Coney Hunter

I guess it will be around the £20 mark, well worth it though as I don't subscribe to the old idea of keeping one aggressive hob living alone, this one will live in with the jills full time.

Hmmmm, can I come back as a ferret that has that role in life !!, would need to be deaf I suppose to put up with all those nagging women all the time :oops: .

ishall take atrip to the vets in the morning then. poor old naboo.well he is still living with his sisters at the mo.only5 months old but hes working like a trooper.it wont be insest if he has the snip will it.dont fancy building him another house just for himself. cost me enough to build the one they are living in know.2.1/2sheets of ply plus the oak efect woodstain.