Shooting in or around Glasgow, North Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire.

bigfergie

Have a couple of berreta's, an older but very nice 687 with vented barrels and a new 686 which is a bit heavier. Looking to get outdoors with all this good weather we're having! I'm from Newlands, south of clyde but know my way around central belt quite well. What do you shoot yourself and are you local to Glasgow?

Hello there Guy's,

New to this as well.

I have been shooting clays for the best part of the year, just took up shooting at the beginning of the year.

Now im looking to do some other shooting as well as the clays.

If any of you are looking for a pigeon/game virgin to pass on their knowledge and expertiese and dont mind someone asking a load of questions give me a shout. Ta

Riggers and anyone else whos available-I'd definetly be up for a bit of wildfowling-have got to the point where I just see 10 pound notes endlessly disapearing down the tubes...on the clays. Happy to provide the supplies in return for an early monrin start and some fowling. Im not around between 17-26th Oct but available anytime thereafter. Geese should be arriving soon!

Where did you get your licence.

I have tried all my local Post offices. and they just looked at me. I have been on the BASC website and they have an arrangement with The Dunkeld Post office where it will be issued for £7. Not bad but i thought that i might be able to get one locally. However it doesnt look like it.

Is this usual or just localised to my part of the country. Hmmmmmm