Daystate Mk3 Sport (FAC) & Nikko scope

hellequin

I have decided to sell my FAC Daystate Mk3 Sport as for the time being the HMR and 12fpe air gun are getting all the use and I can't justify having a gun of this value sitting idle.

Kit comprises the following;

Daystate Mk3 Sport .22 calibre running at 30fpe.

3x 10 shot magazines.

1x Single shot tray.

Daystate Airstream III silencer.

Key, Charger, Muzzle end cap & printed instructions

I will include a Doskosport type hard gun case or Deben Realtree camo backpack case in the sale.

The gun is in superb condition with a very nice RH walnut sporter stock which is fitted with QD studs. There are a few marks to the underside of the stock but nothing serious- no scratches and this is a working gun after all.

As said, it is running at 30fpe and likes either JSB Exact or AA Field in 5.52. Zeroed at 40yds it has a lovely flat trajectory and hits hard. When fitted with the Airstream it is no louder than a 12fpe gun. Shot per charge wise, the gun will easily do 40+ to 50 good shots.

Please be aware to buy this kit you will need a slot on ticket for both .22 air & the moderator.

I would prefer a face to face deal however shipping through RFD can be arranged at buyers cost.

Price is £500 for the above kit.

Add up the new prices for the kit listed- the buyer will be saving a shed load! This is also advertised on another forum so may be withdrawn if sold there.

*Edit*- Scope now withdawn from sale

post-7275-1221481867.jpg

post-7275-1221481889.jpg

Edited by hellequin

How much for gun only Paul? and will a 232bar charging kit do or would it need a 300bar?

Hello Rob,

A 232bar charging kit is fine, it's what I use (7litre bottle) I fill to 200bar and I've had no problems.

As for gun only price, do you mean just without the scope, mounts and bag? I don't want to split the kit completely but will sell the gun with the silencer and mags & other bits for £500, plus courier fee from the RFD and whatever the RFD your end charges (mine charges a tenner) for handling/paperwork.

Let me know if you're interested.

ATB

Paul

Edited by hellequin