??xl tactical

Rabbit_Ryan

I've not had a tactical, but I had a .177 XL and now have a .25 XL, a little jumpy in .177 due to the lightweight but very managable and a cracking gun for the money. In .25 just make sure you get the gunsmith to ream out the breach a little so you can get more than just BSA pellets in!

Some people critisise the trigger, but I've always got on well with it - I could drop 50 yard knockdowns with the .177

I think the Lightning is great value for money, and I love its compactness and pointability. I've a few air rifles, including PCP's but there's always room for my Lightning in the cabinet :good:

A belter of a rifle for the cash. I have the XL with a Theoben fitted (in .177) and it's accounted for more pests than I can remember. Once you get the hang of shooting it, it's accurate and great in the field. But alas, mine is up for sale as I need the money for charging equipment (I went to the dark side and bought a PCP). For lots more reviews on this rifle have a look at www.reviewcentre.com as loads have people have commented. I would say that the XL has a bit of a cult following and in my opinion, deservedly so! :hmm: