Google image ?

Cranfield

I have Google as my home page and they usually have a relevant piece of artwork round the Google name, depicting what special day or season it is.

What is todays image all about ?

It could be to do with the World financial situation, but some of the people look like thugs.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

They had a competition for kids to do a 'Google Doodle'

Today’s is the winning Doodle from the 15 year old competition.

FYI - if you hover over the Google logo an alt tag comes up and tells you what it is about

Edited by pav

It's the winning entry in the 'Google 4 Doodle' competition, apparently. Here's what Google say about it:

"The 'Doodle 4 Google' competition asks young people across the UK to design their own doodle. This year we asked pupils to create a doodle around the idea of 'My Community' and what it means to them.

This year's overall winner is Daniel Thorne, aged 15, from Howard of Effingham School:

"When trying to fit my doodle in to theme of 'My Community' I used different pictures that normally feature in a community. For example, people close together on the letters, love hearts to symbolise relationships and colour to add more of an effect. The people are all different races but still are playing together in harmony. The rainbow symbolises peace and the joining of different communities."

Um, OK...I see!? :drinks:

I have done this task with kids at my schools hundreds of times. Some ideas they come up with are fantastic (and sometimes strange). One of the best ones I had came from a little knacker and it was

oGleog

When i asked him what it was for he said to celebrate Dyslexia (I think he meant highlight)

Edited by markm