Vim`s Picture`s

vimm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wots wi having a dig at vimto. he talks the talk and walks the walk.i dont hear any of you lot having a go about tony blair he talks **** 24 hours a day.vim put up some good pics. and says wot he thinks.lets kick him out for been diferent.

sorry if there is any spelling mistakes would hate to upset anyone

Mr Pieman its easy to be sanctimonious as the Vimm is now banned. I,m not sure of the time the fox was despatched but it was late in the evening on Monday 20th. It was on the ground where Vimm had left some magpies we had shot on the Sunday 19th. Would it be possible to ascertain some pictures of your last outing if appropriate so as we could all appreciate your fine input on this forum. Many thanks in anticipation.

Best wishes GG. ;)

>so as we could all appreciate your fine input on this forum

Here we go again, my pics bigger than yours!!

As has already been said, input can be in many ways and posting pictures (which with the faces obliterated no one can prove it was even them in the pic) is one of them.

I would imagine that most of the members of this board go shooting for the enjoyment, I for one hardly ever remember my camera when going shooting or fishing as I dont think it necessary to photgraph everything I shoot. That said, I have photographed some of them, and enjoy looking at these photos as they bring back good memories.

Just because someone hasnt talked the talk (and taken photos to prove it), it doesnt mean they haven't walked the walk.

With respect rarms I thought this part of the forun stated

PHOTOS of SHOOTING RELATED STUFF I believe by this wording that

PHOTOS of SHOOTING RELATED STUFF would be on view sorry if this reads in somewhat of a purile manner to your good self. As for size of picture just resize it.

As for your pictures why won,t you share them I,m sure you have nothing to hide and no doubt some great pictures of your enjoyable days out to prove it. As for the hiding of identities I think you have to be quite scrupulous when hunting and firearms are concerned I think you would find that there is a high probability that there are numerous police officers that view this site also antis and not forgeting the criminal fraternity. No doubt at one stage in our expliots we have most likely come into contact with one of the above mentioned knowingly or not. I hope I have not alienated my self to you in my response. :o

Humble in sport GG.

With respect rarms I thought this part of the forun stated

PHOTOS of SHOOTING RELATED STUFF I believe by this wording that

PHOTOS of SHOOTING RELATED STUFF would be on view sorry if this reads in somewhat of a purile manner to your good self. As for size of picture just resize it.

As for your pictures why won,t you share them I,m sure you have nothing to hide and no doubt some great pictures of your enjoyable days out to prove it. As for the hiding of identities I think you have to be quite scrupulous when hunting and firearms are concerned I think you would find that there is a high probability that there are numerous police officers that view this site also antis and not forgeting the criminal fraternity. No doubt at one stage in our expliots we have most likely come into contact with one of the above mentioned knowingly or not. I hope I have not alienated my self to you in my response. :o

Humble in sport GG.

i got loads of pics to put up, running dogs n stuff, terriers n stuff, shooting stuff, :D but someones not gonna like it !!! mostly the members who never post a pic, they just pull it apart :lol: this is a pic section of shot stuff section . :) if ya dont like whats on it, dont ******* click on it.durrrrr :lol: