Vim`s Picture`s

vimm

Never used snare`s Taylor or even mentioned that i did??

But an ideal tool if used correctly by a real deal :P

Whats up Cranfield feeling left out are we :lol:

You seem to forget i got NVQ `s in Irritation and like i have mentioned before the vast majority dont have a problem with me or my posting/picture`s as you see there very very popular, sailor :D

I just seem to irritate the one`s that think there better than what they realy are for some reason.

Maybe its because they get revealed for what they realy are "Pretenders".

For some strange reason you seem threatened by me and assume im trying to take over this unique site??

Far from it i just wish to add to it but if i ever do take over you can get your *** ready and a good many more :lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At your PM'ed request, I kindly removed the link to your website, to protect it from, " silly anti hunters off the pigeon boy sh.it.e to start posting there **** on there as well as stealing picture`s."

You don't seem very worried about the same thing happening on PigeonWatch.

See, getting the name of the site isn't difficult.

Clearly a person of double standards is Vim. :lol:

Thats what the moderator`s are there for to remove Anti hunting posts.

Im not going to discuss any other site here and this as far as im concerned is where i post my picture`s of a legal pass time and hobby.

Pest control if you wish to call it that :lol:

I would like to post photos of quarry that I have taken, just not sure how they will be recieved, so they are going on to members only forums.

Some of you will be able to see them.

Can anyone tell me what number of pigeons it is acceptable to photo and post on a pigeon shooting site?

LB :lol:

Post any picture`s Lurchboy if you shoot 1 or 101 stick the picture`s up and let other enjoy looking at them.

Forget about the jelous few that just post to pick fly`s you see in truth they are the pretender`s and you should never be worried about what they think.

Here`s an antique picture from about 8 years ago these birds were taken using two air rifles.

I hope i dont offend any of the Airgunning Mafia for showing what destruction a legal limit airweapon can achieve :lol:

post-11-1105056205.jpg

that does look extremely grose.. and i just had food :D

i've skinned a rabbit.. and while gutting found it was pregnant.. :sly: about 6-10 from what i remember of them.. i just came across something that looked like a lung heart.. but there were loads of them near the womb of the rabbit and they were blue :lol:

anyone else had this??

that is just horrible though Vim.. i'd like to know what it is though if you find out.

Aled

I`ve had similar but much smaller,it was a small sack about the size of a 10p piece with mainly watery fluid and a smaller sack with cream coloured fluid which burst as I pulled the skin more.That said it was nothing on the scale of that pic,and no neither the ferrets nor I had it it went in the bin,no messing(hurl)

It seems like an infected wound. But doesnt look like pus looks for me more then a cold abscess. Have a look on the pictures that i posted from that fallow buck. Doesnt it look similar?

By the way: You shouldnt eat that rabbit (but im sure you already decided it).

Hubertus

• 5 months later...

Vimm - how about sharing a bit more of the 'knowledge' (of which you have lots) and a bit less of the aggression and 'attitude' (of which you have even more).

Your photo's are great, and the stories are interesting. Lot's of us keep coming back to your postings - but not for the abuse to the moderators or wind ups to others.

Oh dear - I suppose I just put myself behind the cross hairs!!!!

Please don't wang me in the hedge!

Badsworth