Vim`s Picture`s

vimm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vim,Vimm or g grass (whatever you call yourself)

We all like to see the odd picture but there is something not right here , respect is one of them. Your pics leave a bad taste .

I would presume your photo album is covered in sticky pages . :D

Cue bombardment of Pm and Email .

Barrie you got the same name as my dog but i bet my dogs got more inteligence :D Greenass is a good freind of mine we are not the same person.

Vimm was me but got banned for some strange reason so i re registered as vim i hope this help`s you understand..

But what i dont understand is this Respect thing you keep whining on about??

If a photo of a shot fox offends you why havent you complained in the other postings of shot Foxes??

Here`s a picture of a fox in very poor conditon which i photographed for my records.

I suppose i should of showed this one some respect and not shot him eh??

post-11-1104527780.jpg

it says at the top of the page photos of shooting related stuff. anyone haveing problems with these pictures do not have to click on them. also noticed other users

who post pics of dead foxes dont get a slatting for it. you dont have to look or read vims stuff if you dont like it or him.

Im sure some of the guys on here shoot there mouths off with out reading or understanding exactly what some folk write??

Dont judge people by your own standards..

Now i shall explain again mark cissy i registered a couple of years ago with the name vimm. However that account was terminated by the management for sailing too close to the wind :D:angry: Thats code you see :oops:

I then quite openly and not underhanded in any way re registered as vim.

I have never posted under any other name i have never registered any other name or account.

There`s quite a few that know me on this forum and on another Hunting forum i post on as my name is the same there and i sure they would agree with me when i say im NO LIAR never underhanded and no back stabber.

Thats how i know what pride is and most of all RESPECT :lol:

post-11-1104599420.jpg

Markbivvy you have to bear in mind that there are very probably antis reading this board, all they need is some little quote like: 'the fox ran for 40yards after I shot it the first time' and they will be using info like that in their effort to get shooting banned as being cruel.

Shooters need to appear cleaner than clean if they want to help their sport continue.

Vim, with comments like : 'Now i shall explain again mark cissy ' to me you come accross as only a spoilt little kid and this is probably why you have been banned once already. Why do you need to disrespect someone and show contempt just because they disagree with you? toys back in the pram maybe?

Vim, with comments like : 'Now i shall explain again mark cissy '

i was going to write the same thing Rarms about what you said about that..

sorry vim but i had the impression that when you typed that you proberly thought you were more Superior than all the rest of us on here..

like the gun though mate :D

Aled

What would the anti`s think of you shooting baby Rabbits rarms :D

I could say your no sportsman shooting stuff thats only a few weeks old which have never had any sun on there backs.

But no i would say they are an agricultural pest and they need to be controled.

You Aled are a back stabbing liar that posts the first thing that come`s into your silly head.

I realy did name this subject appropriatly for the "jelous boys" :angry:

post-11-1104600924.jpg

My quibble is not with the age of your quarry, as you have said it is pest control, if I dont shoot them they will probably get gassed or filled in. Not only that but I find the younger rabbits taste better. People would think nothing about kiling rats or cockroaches regardless of age and in this case these rabbits were a similar pest.

All of my shots are taken at probably less than 20 metres and at that range I know my guns are capable of killing instantly.

I do not describe how I dont get clean kills and need to take second shots as this is open forum and describing actions like that does shooting no favours. I accept that everyone fluffs shots now and then but broadcasting this can only give ammo to the antis.

As for you constantly banging on about how jealous we are, for all we know you might be getting these pictures off someone elses site and posting them here to boost your ego? So why dont you just calm down and stop posting like a kid.

We obviously have the same interests otherwise we wouldnt be here and unless you tone things down you will probably be banned again when the mods return.

:D thieving picture`s :angry: I thinks Aled knows something about that you see he`s copied and saved some of mine :oops:

You dont need to explain your actions to me rarms or your shooting like you say everyone fluffs a shot. WE as in us dont need to lie about it it happens its life.

A good majority of game birds turn out runner`s (winged) what ever you want to call it.

Myself and greenass were invited guest`s on a small shoot today which produced a small bag of a dozen or so birds and one Fox.

Now most of these birds were dispatched with a priest and not with the shot.

Life go`s on we dont need to pick faults with the discription or the out come.

I shot a Cock bird which was a runner the other day. The dog found it and retrieved it and i dispatched it end of story.

Come on now just enjoy the hunting pics eh??

post-11-1104604962.jpg

I personaly haven't got a problem with vimms pictures.All i will say on the matter is,if you look at them and don't like what you see don't look again you can see on the board index who has posted.As for giving the anti's ammo they will add more to a story to make it sound worst :D

very true Vim, i do have 1 of your pictures saved on my computer.. it was the Sausages one as i wanted to see the silencer and i was zooming in on the damage on the fox.

i will most proberly save some other pictures of your rifle Vim as they are nice and i have quite a few in a collection for nice rifles.

Aled

For the ATTENTION BarrieO.

Barrie if you take time to read and understand the post by Vim ("The last fox of 2004 taken last night. Unfortunately the 1stshot which hit him across the head did not kill him. He travelled 40yards to another field in a MATTER of seconds only for a second shot from the old boy to finish him".) In my humle opinion I think any descent person would have pursued the wounded fox and despatched the fox as humanely and as quickly as possible as Vim stated. At 40yards with a high velocity bullet there is definitely not going to be a lot of respect, or should the fox have been left to suffer. When viewing these posts and pictures I hope no one has any prejudices to whose shooting what but at the same time shows some integrity towards the persons involved. BarrieO as for the use of the word respect, what you might categorise as respect might come across to another as disrespect. Like common sense to me might not be common sense to you. No offence intended just an example. Lets not forget this is a shooting related web site and a good one at that. Its your choice to view or not.

Regards Greengrass :D

Greengrass at least you post with a decent attitude to your fellow PW members , But why does Vimm choose to post a picture such as the fox mentioned and describe how it carried on into the next field with half it's head missing .

I would imagine someone from the League Against Cruel Sports would love to take a copy of that picture and wording and put it up on their website for their case against shooting .

It is also his attitude to fellow PW members and juvenile name calling , I only joined early in this year , but have not seen anyone banned apart from Vim in all that time or seen name calling etc neither .

Sure there has been a few "Healthy discussions" as everyone has differing points of view , but reread the whole thread and think about the comments posted above .

I am far from perfect and maybe should not have mentioned " sticky pages " but there we are .

This is my last post on the subject , But all I will say is if you get Banned from somewhere why would you want to go back ?