Need dead Pigeons, asap from plymouth area

^Nikki^

Hey all,

I have been looking to get hold of any dead pigeons.

I have a very fussy Burmese Python that loves whole pigeons.

My normal suppler is limited to the amount he can shoot, so need other supplers fast.

I am willing to pay a resonable amount.

The area i live in is plymouth.

If anyone can help please email me.

Many Thanks

Nikki

:good:

My Burmese has gone right of rats, and so as his missus. So now i am left with 2 nearly 9foot Burmese Pythons that will only eat Birds, and they love Pigeons. You cant get them anywhere... Maybe you should contact some of your local reptile shops and see if they want to take them of your hands.. I know i am desperate and cant get them anywhere :good:

Im even struggling to get a whole chicken that has not yet been plucked :hmm:

Bloody snakes LOL

well at least if they go for snake grub they are being recycled and not wasted.

surley thats better all round... isnt it?

What makes you think that fresh shot game birds are wasted ? as i said this is a shooting forum and the type of person on here like to shoot their own fresh meat for the table . Be it pigeons ,pheasents ,or deer . Harnser .

Cranfield .

yes it is a perfectly reasonable request . But in my opinion also a cheeky and rude one . Nicky joined the forum today with one reason only ,and that was to secure some pigeons to feed his snakes . He is obviously not a shooting man and will not contribute to the forum . In my opinion this is rude and cheeky to expect strangers to supply him with food for his snakes . But then i am old school and have been taught how to talk to people . Harnser .

Thank you Cranfield - I am indeed female.

As for you Hamser - your suggestion that what I am asking here is cheeky and rude, I find offensive.

You have 'assumed' that I have joined this forum today for one purpose and one purpose only. How do you know that? I may well talk to others on here and take up the 'shooting' hobby as it is here. I may well talk to people on here and make some new friends.

You also assume I am not a shooting man ... well, Man I certainly am not, being 7 months pregnant, but shoot I certainly do. And not the blasting away with a massive spread of shotgun pellets. Targets are what I shoot at with rimfire small bore and 7.62mm centre fire rifles. So again, I may be able to contribute to the forum in other ways.

As far as my request for pigeons for my snakes goes, I am not wanting free pigeons, or pigeons especially shot - I am willing to pay for them a decent price to ensure the welfare of my snakes. If this is cheeky and rude, I make no apology.

As for the people here shooting for the 'table' - looking at some of the figures of pigeons shot here, some must eat pigeon every day! I only want a few .. not hundreds!

However, you simply replied to my post with sarcasm - widely regarded as the lowest form of wit!

So all in all, you have made a new user to this forum very unwelcome - and if I recall, most forums are not forums with no users. Carry on as such with new users and this will happen here.

Rant over.

Anyone for 600m target shooting?

Thank you Cranfield - I am indeed female.

As for you Hamser - your suggestion that what I am asking here is cheeky and rude, I find offensive.

You have 'assumed' that I have joined this forum today for one purpose and one purpose only. How do you know that? I may well talk to others on here and take up the 'shooting' hobby as it is here. I may well talk to people on here and make some new friends.

You also assume I am not a shooting man ... well, Man I certainly am not, being 7 months pregnant, but shoot I certainly do. And not the blasting away with a massive spread of shotgun pellets. Targets are what I shoot at with rimfire small bore and 7.62mm centre fire rifles. So again, I may be able to contribute to the forum in other ways.

As far as my request for pigeons for my snakes goes, I am not wanting free pigeons, or pigeons especially shot - I am willing to pay for them a decent price to ensure the welfare of my snakes. If this is cheeky and rude, I make no apology.

As for the people here shooting for the 'table' - looking at some of the figures of pigeons shot here, some must eat pigeon every day! I only want a few .. not hundreds!

However, you simply replied to my post with sarcasm - widely regarded as the lowest form of wit!

So all in all, you have made a new user to this forum very unwelcome - and if I recall, most forums are not forums with no users. Carry on as such with new users and this will happen here.

Rant over.

Anyone for 600m target shooting?

You go girl :good::hmm::P

And not the blasting away with a massive spread of shotgun pellets.

Rather a jaundiced view of shotgun shooting :good:

I've done both and can assure you shotgun shooting is every bit as tricky, if not harder than static target shooting. I used to get bored to tears with target shooting, because I find it tediously simplistic. :hmm:

Shooting fast-moving targets with a shotgun is not easy

I've done both and can assure you shotgun shooting is every bit as tricky, if not harder than static target shooting. I used to get bored to tears with target shooting, because I find it tediously simplistic. :P

:hmm:

Shhhhhh! You can't have an opposing view to a female on here, or you'll be next for the lynch mob.

Onward bound with the tide of over protective vomit inducing faux chat-up line ridden posts for the new female!

TinHat.jpg

Welcome aboard by the way.

I've done both and can assure you shotgun shooting is every bit as tricky, if not harder than static target shooting. I used to get bored to tears with target shooting, because I find it tediously simplistic. :(

:P

Shhhhhh! You can't have an opposing view to a female on here, or you'll be next for the lynch mob.

Onward bound with the tide of over protective vomit inducing faux chat-up line ridden posts for the new female!

TinHat.jpg

Damn. Yes, thank you for putting me right Russ. Of course, what I meant to say was that any turkey can hit anything with a shotgun. It's an Olympic sport, but that Faulds bloke isn't much good, any fool could hit them clay things :yahoo: Easy as falling off a 9 foot python. :hmm:

I've done both and can assure you shotgun shooting is every bit as tricky, if not harder than static target shooting. I used to get bored to tears with target shooting, because I find it tediously simplistic. :(

:P

TinHat.jpg

Damn. Yes, thank you for putting me right Russ. Of course, what I meant to say was that any turkey can hit anything with a shotgun. It's an Olympic sport, but that Faulds bloke isn't much good, any fool could hit them clay things :yahoo: Easy as falling off a 9 foot python. :hmm:

Your incorrigible chard . I wonder if pythons eat them black clay things that are so easy to break with the massive spread of shot from a shot gun . Harnser .

Hi ^Nikki^

Welcome to Pigeon Watch, I think :good:

Now we know your gender expect your profile to get a zillion hits and i'm sure you'll have a thousand new "buddies" by the end of the week

take no notice of Harnser he's from Norfolk and doesn't get out of his shed much

and as Chard has obviously woven his svelt charm over you already it only remains for me to ask

"do you have a friend"

TP

I've done both and can assure you shotgun shooting is every bit as tricky, if not harder than static target shooting. I used to get bored to tears with target shooting, because I find it tediously simplistic. :wub:

:hmm:

TinHat.jpg

What wrong with being nice to every body :P

The way my balls are I'm only good to a man's man :yay:

:( :yahoo:

Nikki ,

252 hits and 21 replys . Not bad for your first post ,and you were only asking for pigeons , and the night is still young . The big boys will come to play in a little while ,then we should have some fun . For the record i do get out of my shed twice a day . Harnser .