Need dead Pigeons, asap from plymouth area

^Nikki^

Hi Nikki and welcome. Don't worry you'll get use to all the ranting and raving - if you decided to come back. :good:

Just wondering if shotgun shot pigeons would affect your snakes health. I no nothing about snakes, but other animals, i.e. birds of prey, suffer from lead poisoning. Would that happen with a snake if he had a regular supply of shotgun game.

Does anyone else have a clue? And before anyone says I no she hasn't asked for shotgun pigeons, just dead ones. :hmm:

:yay::wub:;):) Best thread all week!!! its like having Yorkshirelad back :hmm:

Welcome to PW nikki, and i prommise not to do any snake jokes :good:

"a GIRL!.....................in our club!!..........not a chance!!!" :lol::lol::P

thecolonel_himself.jpg

hope you get your birds :( :yahoo:

Edited by martinmoreton

;):):lol::lol: Best thread all week!!! its like having Yorkshirelad back :hmm:

Welcome to PW nikki, and i prommise not to do any snake jokes :good:

"a GIRL!.....................in our club!!..........not a chance!!!" :lol::lol::P

thecolonel_himself.jpg

hope you get your birds :( :yahoo:

bring back yorkshirelad, his stories were brilliant :yay::wub:

Thanks for all your comments :blush:

Still have not found anyone in the Plymouth area, But im still hopefull.

As for pest control agencies i have tried them to no avail :lol:

I was given 4 pigeons this evening by a friend who as a contract to shoot them of a shopping centre, which is great. He shoots the pigeons in the head and the pellet goes right through.... Which saves me digging them out :lol:

However as you can imagine 4 pigeons will not last very long with these 2 9 foot Burmese Pythons ... Greedy **** LOL

I also have a huge boa and a 11 foot burmese that love the rabbits, lucky for them, there is always roadkill and reptile shops to get these from.

But unfortunatly this is not the case with birds. :hmm:

Who is this "Yorkshirelad" of whom you speak....

:lol::hmm::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless his cotton socks!

ZB

He was a much-decorated chap who won the Iraq war single handed. Oh, and the Vietnam war, WWI & II, the Boer war, the Falklands and various others, not necessarily in that order. Word is, that he could shoot the knackers off a mosquito at 5000 yards - imagine :lol:

He was still working on Afghanistan the last I heard :blush:

Edited by Chard

Who is this "Yorkshirelad" of whom you speak....

:lol::hmm::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bless his cotton socks!

ZB

He was a much-decorated chap who won the Iraq war single handed. Oh, and the Vietnam war, WWI & II, the Boer war, the Falklands and various others, not necessarily in that order. Word is, that he could shoot the knackers off a mosquito at 5000 yards - imagine :lol:

He was still working on Afghanistan the last I heard :blush:

With a friend with painful testicles.

For the record i do get out of my shed twice a day . Harnser .

Get a bigger colostomy bag then :blush:

Tosspot ,

The reason i get out of my shed twice a day is because i have a very friendly young neighbour and she likes to have contact at least twice a day . And beside at my age its good to exercise the the old prostate as often as possible .

Harnser .

Nikki

In the absence of pigeon, can you feed your snakes old farts? Seems to be a plentiful supply of those around at the moment.

If I were closer I would be happy to oblige but I don'y thing a create of dead pideons through the post would be very welcome!

Give my 11 foot Burmese another year or so, and i think that could be quite possible :blush: LOL

Im getting a couple of users who may be able to help me.. would be great if i could get a regular supply, i might consider getting some of my other snakes started on them. Trouble is they taste so damn good that once they have had a taste, they dont want to eat anything else.

As for Pigeons coming through the post, i think you may be right, they would be rather smelly by the time they reach me. LOL

However on saying that.. i travel to collect snakes for my breeding project and would be happy to pass by if close enough to collect. So the next time i travel i will post on here where to and if anyone in the area as some they dont require i will be happy to take them and pay for them :lol:

So i guess some of you guys who are adverse to a female being on your forum.. all i can say is get used to it heheheh

Nikki