xmas

mahmood

i was thinking the same thing but i would never.. its supposed to be a day of rest.. i have to work anyway for a bit :)

Aled

Its Aled Ern, said it all didnt he ,

as to the christmas day ,i remeber we used to have a laugh at an old farm we shot at years ago,farm went by the name seniors, i think it was the shoot that all people went to to get their ticket ,anyone shot it ,the joke was that he let a clockwork rabbit loose on xmas day for anyone to hit ,in other words, never did anyone see or shoot a rabbit there , did go ferreting xmas day though many years back ,place called togg hill, junction 18 M4 ,as i recall my buddy lost a couple of jills that day ,cold and wet , ahhhh those were the days my friends ,young free and bullet proof :o :D .

shooting clays here boxing day though forcast around -15 c need to wrap up,

coffee baileys after mmmmmmmm

Martin

Dazza im nearly sure its only rabbits that you can shoot over here on a Sunday.

There used to be a sporting clay shoot up on the hills just outside Larne (Killwater) and it was on a sunday. I went there nearly every Sunday during the summer, the shoot ended when the Forestry Commission wouldn't lease the land out on a yearly bases only a 25 year lease and the guy who ran it was about 70. Old man was really upset as he had ran it for 25yrs before that and had to close it down. It was the best clay shoot in the country.

As I am unsure can someone please inform everyone of the correct law on shooting on xmass day.

Im nearly sure that N.Ireland is the only place that you can legally shoot any type of live quarry on xmass day maybe even clays aswell.

However I may be getting it confused with just shooting wildfowl on xmas day.

I know part of this if not all is fact.