Cat on the menu!!!!!!!!!!

rabbithunter2008

:hmm: Ill never forget my mate shot one whilst lamping years ago, he cut off the feet and skinned it and gave it to his wife to cook in a casserole, her thinking it was rabbit.He kept giggling until the end of the meal until she asked him what it was....she didnt bat an eye lid when he told her..."tastes like chicken" she said!!! :hmm:

what I would say is perhaps try not to judge others at face value, what if to them the Pigeon is sacred and revered whilst we see it as vermin??? Ones man meat and all that, what one finds repugnant another sees as just a food source etc, etc,

The Dutch eat Horse, the chinks eat anything, some folk even lick toads to get high.......the moral being its a diverse world :hmm:

Fair play to them. It's funny how a lot of people overlook the fact that varying cultures have different opinions regarding edible animals. I bet Mr Catamong, that you don't consider the feelings of our brown skinned brothers when you tuck into your Pork chop? Back where they come from that's got to be about as shocking as it gets!

Monkey, Horse, Cat or whatever, if it's farmed for consumption or wild but plentiful I really can't see the issue. I'd try it, in the right place at an acceptable time :hmm:

Just remember, we shoot poor fluffy bunnies all the time. How many of those are kept as pets in this country?

can't say i see cat as being any different from any other animal we eat. i don't plan on trying it any time soon but if it was there, legal and considered tasty, i'd give it a go. my girlfriend cannot bring herself to eat pigeon or rabbit but i'm quite happy to. peruvians also eat guinea pigs but i don't see my guinea pig defence league people standing up to be counted. cats are evil anyway, they probably deserve to be eaten... Joke, seriously, it's a joke... :wub: