fishing

cooke103

Love it

Fished all my life, mostly match fishing, fished in the first division national championships for many years. Takes alot of PRACTICE!!!!!.

I also do a bit of sea fishing on my boat ( 18 ft Shetland ) good fun.

Dont fish as many open matches as I used to, due to shooting a bit more.

I guess I was just born for an out door life ! :D it.

There are a few on the forum who go fishing, they will soon reply to you. :o

All the best :)

TUC.

i fish,more of a pike and sea man myself,i cant stand them crappy carp pools though they bore the life out of me cant see how anyone can get any enjoyment out of catching carp after carp of about 1-2lb a fish but thats just me :D .Only problem is with the pike season being in the winter its normally a coin toss between fishing or shooting and 9 times out of 10 i cheat and go shooting :o

I've been fishing 25yrs the last ten years mainly for carp,if i haven't got a fishing rod in my hand it's a gun

or a knife :o

Aled

what do you do with a knife in your hand aled??

Slaughter sheep or terrify hikers? There has to be a reason why you would have a knife inyour hand??

jim

Quid pro quo Aled. As the bible says " let those without sin , cast the first stone". I aplogise for all of the racist statements that i may have made,and all of those casing aspersions on yours and mikes parentage. To everyone on the forum I have been foolish and childish and I aplogise,.my own parenting skilss leave a lot to be desired and as such have no ground tro comment on others.

jim

Have given most types of fishing a go but usually too busy shooting or playing about with the motorbike to go now. If I do get out it's usually a stroll along the river for chub and Perch.

I was very into sea fishing when I lived in Eastbourne but now that I'm back in sunny London the cosest I get to the beach is the Thames Estuary.

Pike

Sea Fishing from the rocks off Cornwall and South Coast is my favourite. Do a bit of Boat fishing from Poole in the summer months, but only with the lads as a social thing rather than on my own.

Sometimes when the Premier League football is on, or something really big like Queens Jubilee, me and the missus go and camp and fish on the beach, all night in Poole as an excuse to get away from it.

You just can't beat fishing in the middle of the night, in pitch blackness, in Poole Harbour watching the Special Boat Squadron Marines (Water-based SAS) trying to do secret training dives! Ha ha. There is no-one around for miles, they think they are alone, and me and the missus just find it hilarious that they think they are invisible!

TB