Gift Ideas For Her...

pav

Any bright ideas on what I can get the missus for a 20th BD?

Already booked a spa day for us both (obviously I am just going to show I care, not becase I enjoy saunas, hot tubs and petals)

But I guess I need some sort of gift as well :good:

Go with something that is of benefit to you; saucy undies, pron mags, lager, tune up kit for the motor, season ticket for Arsenal etc.

Seriously though, any old girly sh*te but you have to hang something sentimental on it that shows you care (apparently).

Example 1, I got you this [insert any useless crappy object thats a total waste of money that chicks dig] because it is blue and when you are not with me I feel blue etc etc.

Example 2, I got you this dog **** and coloured it blue because the other night when you were talking I was [pretending] to listen intently and you thought I wasn't listening however I was merely entranced by your soft words to the extent that I was unable to respond, but I was listening and you mentioned you liked dogs and so I got you this and then coloured it blue because [and then complete as per example 1 above].

Trust me, it will work like a charmed blue dog ****.

Any bright ideas on what I can get the missus for a 20th BD?

Already booked a spa day for us both (obviously I am just going to show I care, not becase I enjoy saunas, hot tubs and petals)

But I guess I need some sort of gift as well :yes:

Let her be taken out for the night by an older man......... best treat she could ever have

Girls also like Swarovski... :lol:

How could she blame you for innocently ordering a Habicht AV 6-18x50P with TDS4 reticules for her? "But darling, nothing is too good for you and so I wanted to get you the most expensive thing in the shop - and the lady there said that this was it..."

Or paint it blue as per Mungler's authoritative post earlier on.

:yes:

LS

Go with something that is of benefit to you; saucy undies, pron mags, lager, tune up kit for the motor, season ticket for Arsenal etc.

Seriously though, any old girly sh*te but you have to hang something sentimental on it that shows you care (apparently).

Example 1, I got you this [insert any useless crappy object thats a total waste of money that chicks dig] because it is blue and when you are not with me I feel blue etc etc.

Example 2, I got you this dog **** and coloured it blue because the other night when you were talking I was [pretending] to listen intently and you thought I wasn't listening however I was merely entranced by your soft words to the extent that I was unable to respond, but I was listening and you mentioned you liked dogs and so I got you this and then coloured it blue because [and then complete as per example 1 above].

Trust me, it will work like a charmed blue dog ****.

:yes::lol::lol: Mung blue ***** are one thing but an Arsenal season ticket is quite frankly abhorrent