Shotgun clearout

Dexter

I am going to be emmigrating to the US towards the middle of next year, so the time has come to start reducing my shotgun collection. I have for sale the following 3:

Lanber 12b O/U 28". This was bought new in February 2002. It has had less than 500 cartridges through it since then, and has the nicest woodwork that I have seen on one of these guns. There is a small scratch on the stock, but you have to be looking for it to see it! All original tools and chokes included. £350 ono.

Mossberg 12b 3-shot pump action. All black, composite stock and pump. It is multichoke, and is currently fitted with a 1/4 choke. I used this gun only for lamping, so it has not been fired much and is in "as new" condition. £250 ono.

El Chimbo .410 folding side-by-side hammer gun. Twin triggers, folds in half. I don't know how old this is, but it's condition is good and it works perfectly. I bought it to try and get my mrs into shooting (no joy there), and then used it whilst training the mutt to accept gunshot noise. £200 ono.

£725 can take the lot. Pics available on request.

They are located in North Wales, about 15 mins from Chester. Needless to say, cert holders only, no eedjits :rolleyes:

For those about to point it out (I know someone will...) I am aware that my carpets leave something to be desired! We are currently living in a building site where about the only thing bolted down is the firearms cabinet!

There is no point in me taking these guns to the US, as others can be bought there for less than the cost of shipping them!

Hey Dexter, I just want to know why you are coming to the US and you have an icon that mocks my President. You should be ashamed of yourself. And be careful, just because the media bashes President Bush, that is not the real sentiment in America. Us Yanks pack more than just o/u's here.

http://www.kimberamerica.com/tactical.php

http://www.springfield-armory.com/images/x...XD9102Large.jpg

Yank111: One likes to think that your president is not all that your country has to offer.... There's also the freedom of speech that allows me to jokingly criticize your president, and equally allows you to completely miss the humourous ("humorous" for your benefit) aspect of that picture and take offense. A significant proportion of my family also resides in the US. My own passport is a US passport. I want to be able to own handguns again.

Politically speaking; I think the president you have is the best of what was on offer. You however, are clearly a kindred spirit of that president, considering how you see on opinion in a foreign land with which you disagree, and promptly attack it!?!? :lol:

Go in peace, friend.

Hey Dexter, I just want to know why you are coming to the US and you have an icon that mocks my President. You should be ashamed of yourself. And be careful, just because the media bashes President Bush, that is not the real sentiment in America.

Yank 111 .. Dexter wasnt mocking the president But I find it a bloody insult to the Chimp.... :lol::lol::D:/

Nothing wrong with George Bush that Impeachment and Incarceration wouldnt take care of and it just might cure him of his Homosexual relationship with our Mr. Bliar.... :lol::lol:

FM.