Shotgun clearout

Dexter

I'm still a little touchy about the bashing of President Bush. We just went through an intense campaign and election and, as we all know, GW came out on top. I just think it is funny that so many people put a man down that does everything he can to make America and the rest of the world a safer place for us and our children.

I'm still a little touchy about the bashing of President Bush. We just went through an intense campaign and election and, as we all know, GW came out on top. I just think it is funny that so many people put a man down that does everything he can to make America and the rest of the world a safer place for us and our children.

Yawn yawn yawn... Bush's motives are not to make the World a safer place.. they are to safe guard future oil supplies for its populace... Lets see good old USA put their hand in their pockets bigtime for the Tsunami relief aid. Oh how synical of me I forgot they dont have any oil do they. The amount pledged by the American Government for the relief and rebuilding of the disaster struck countries is Peanuts ( or monkey nuts if appropriate ) Nice words president GW lets see some action other than Global Military Action..

Any way this debate isnt getting Dexters guns sold perhaps we should continue it under another topic.

:lol:

Never have I seen a classified ad become so interesting! I say keep it coming! I'm still getting enquiries on the shotguns, and a little light-hearted transatlantic banter never hurt anyone. Except for the Iraqis, but that's a whole other story :lol:

Yank111; I don't know which I find funnier: That you really believe that Bush is out to make the world a safer place, or the fact that you think Bush has actually made the world a safer place!

Please don't think that I feel any better about our Prime Minister though... at least yours had the initiative to make up his own war....

Yank111; I don't know which I find funnier: That you really believe that Bush is out to make the world a safer place, or the fact that you think Bush has actually made the world a safer place!

good one :lol: very true though.... and the bent one in that family helped him win the first election aswell... :lol:

he probably only wanted to become President to rule out Saddam and do what his father couldn't...

i've got a very funny picture gallery i will try and post after for you Dexter with Bush and Monkeys.

Aled

Dex, you said you have a US Passport. Just curious why? Have you been to Ground Zero? I was there about 5 years before 9/11 and went back after. It is a truly sad place. Have you ever been by the Pentagon? I was just there about a month ago and they are still rebuilding. It's funny though, we haven't had any more terrorism in America since 9/11. It is also funny that the UK has been free from it too. Unless I missed something. Don't you think that after we are done mopping up the terrorists in the Middle East other "Bad Guys" will think twice before trying anything? Why don't you just say thank you for the US letting England ride it's coat tails and hide behind our protection? And don't worry all of you Brits can bash the man all you want, if something were to happen, God forbid, to your country we would be the first guys there to help you out.

Oh yeah Aled. I live in Florida and voted in 2000. Like I said in an earlier post DO NOT BELIEVE all that you see and hear from our Liberal Media. Bush won in 2000 and ran away with it in 2004. Nice try!

Dex, not that I would buy a gun from overseas, but what model is the Lanber and how do you like it? I am looking at the 2087, that is how I got here in the first place!!!

I worked with the American army for a few months in camp Doha Kuwait City. On the whole a sound bunch of people even if they had an inability to think for themselves and have to follow rules to the letter :lol: .

One thing that did concern me was the visit we got from Arnie on the 4th of July. He claimed America had the greatest :D EMPIRE :/ of all time!! :lol:

Dave

Yank, i found out about that from Private Eye, not the media.. well its sort of media, but it accuses the British Governmant of starting and producing Foot and Mouth..

just saying.... who turned up 3years late in World War 2?? America, who turned up late in World War 1?? America :lol: just saying though...

and Who could ever defeat us? :lol:

Dave, no-way would i call America the greatest Empire of all time... what about the Roman Empire? how big was that :D either the Roman Empire or the British Empire i would call the biggest :/ and US proberly will defeat themselves...

Yank, i wouldnt like to see what would happen if US turned on China, USSR or Turkey.

Aled