"Boxing" day hunt photo's

Yorkshire Pudding

Nice pictures, didn't look as if there were many antis out and they were huddled together like sheep. They tend to act like sheep too.

I have to admit, I'm not really in favour of the way hunting is done, not round here any way. My shoot is bordered by hunt land, and I have had my shooting spoilt by the hunt followers all piling into the farm yard to get a glimpse of the hunt, and the hunt itself has crossed the land, without permission. Yet any attempt to get shooting rights on their land has been rebuffed, even though they very rarely shoot on it themselves.

But I don't agree with it being banned just because people don't understand it. In our office, we have 16 blokes, one who is dead against it and the rest are not bothered either way, so I don't know where the government got this idea of a vast majority against idea from.

The one who is against it, it is a definate class thing, he seems to see it more of a people issue than whatever happens to the fox, and my old man is the same.