T minus nineteen

apbuild

whats this back to work bit? oh the joys of shift work, mind you lots of space in the works car park lately!!

cheers Keith

Know what you mean about space in the car park, our place has this brilliant shift pattern where 2000 lateshift workers have to get into the car park and find a space while 2000 dayshift workers are trying to get out! :lol:

Some of us have either been at work, or on call all through the festive season. Thankfully, It was reasonably quiet this year, so I wasnt disturbed too often. My grand daughter was one year old on Christmas eve, and has mastered walking. Kids really do make Christmas for me. I vote this my best ever Christmas.

Happy new year to all my pigeon watch chums.

webber

yeah my brothers getting ready now to leave for his house to get to work tomorrow..

i have work in 15odd mins.. but back to school on thursday :lol: :'( :'( :'(

for those that have MSN or dont, :'( is crying. :/

Aled

please tell me that does'nt mean your actually crying :lol:

i dont work anyway so it wasnt realy a holiday, good christmas though and i think its going to be a very good year for me :lol:

happy new year all, if i havnt said it before :D

Just realised I have to go back to work in a little over nineteen hours.

Had a great break though. Quality time with my daughter and even a few days shooting.

Roll on the summer holidays. :lol::P

Rob

I finished on the 24th and was due back on the 4th, I went back on the 5th. :lol:

Told them they must have made a mistake :D

LB

had school today, i dont know why i bother anymore  :lol:  :P  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

so depressing.. all i learnt was that a mate wrote of his fathers car last night B)

Aled

I am printing this off and keeping it for if our lads want to learn to drive in my car :lol: