McCain or Obama?

InGen

Who to be President?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who to be President?

• John Sidney McCain III
    • Barack Hussein Obama II

John McCain, any day of the week and twice on weekends lol.

But that stupid woman would replace him after a year...you know the one that said 24 hours after the annoucement that she would be his Vice President - "Yes but I would really like to know what the Vice President does" !!!! :drinks:

But that stupid woman would replace him after a year...you know the one that said 24 hours after the annoucement that she would be his Vice President - "Yes but I would really like to know what the Vice President does" !!!! :drinks:

He's fit for 8 years :yahoo: A McCain presidency is exactly what the US needs now, rather than a wet behind the ears two term senator. Then Sarah Palin can run, and I'd have no problem with her being president either.

He's fit for 8 years :drinks: A McCain presidency is exactly what the US needs now, rather than a wet behind the ears two term senator. Then Sarah Palin can run, and I'd have no problem with her being president either.

He looks like he's about keel over tomorrow! :yahoo: You don't mind Palin because she can shoot! :yahoo: Besides McCain would probably have a heart attack if they gave him the good news - it's only humane not to vote for him! :yahoo:

McCain; Nam vet and war hero, lots of experience.

Obama; yonung(ish) african Muslim.

seriously you guys, is there really a choice.

remember, this is for American President not African

I think you find that he is Protestant http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

I would choose Mccain but Palan has let him down by acting incredibly immature and stupidly. And thats why he aint gonna win.

I voted Obama because he is different and hopefully take America in a different direction than where they are now.

McCain; Nam vet and war hero, lots of experience.

Obama; yonung(ish) african Muslim.

seriously you guys, is there really a choice.

remember, this is for American President not African

Does this forum not have racism policy?? This is the second such posting (not by the same person) I have witnessed in a week!

Does this forum not have racism policy?? This is the second such posting (not by the same person) I have witnessed in a week!

How can you possibly call someone a racist for stating facts. Obama is African, and I think calling an african and african was not a hate crime last time I checked, also, there is pictures of him in FULL muslim atire from his youth. Also, dont you think ANY political leader should be a representative of the people their elected to represent.

http://jewsagainstobama.com/images/ObamaMuslimLarge.jpg

not sure of the source but it looks pretty real.

How can you possibly call someone a racist for stating facts. Obama is African, and I think calling an african and african was not a hate crime last time I checked, also, there is pictures of him in FULL muslim atire from his youth. Also, dont you think ANY political leader should be a representative of the people their elected to represent.

http://jewsagainstobama.com/images/ObamaMuslimLarge.jpg

not sure of the source but it looks pretty real.

He's American :yahoo: Born 4th August 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii (which is in the USA by the way - not Africa)...but he has visited Africa

Saying he's African is like saying I'm Russian, I just happen to have been born in Cheshire and had a short break in Moscow :drinks: