Packing it all in selling up

winchester

He'll probably tell us himself when he's ready, and the who's and why's of the other party involved if it can be said. He's not shy about saying things unless they'd best be allowed to slip by.

I'd like to know about the usefulness and fairness, or otherwise, of the legal assistance and process. It's possibly still subjudice at this time. Must be a bloody awful position to be in.

don't know your situation mate, but i packed in a few years ago and it cost me a fortune to restart and second time round i could not afford to buy the same quality kit i had in the first place. but i am never happier then when i am out with a rifle on my shoulder. keep them in the cabinet for a while and think about it before you do it!!!. good luck to you whatever you decide to do.

I would just like to say that I don't know what I am talking about. Sorry to those who I offended, especially if the poster took any offence, and in future I will keep my uneducated comments to myself....

Winchester - I do not know what you are going though, but take it form others comments that it is pretty bad. I misread your original post as though you were pi**ed off at newbies on the forum. You have my deepest apologies for my earlier comments.

Winchester,

If you have to get your guns out of the house for what ever reason and you dont need the money for them ,why not gift them to a friend or friends untill things have cooled down . you could then have them back or sell at a later date . Harnser .

Good idea :welcomeani: I even regret selling my airgun !!! let alone ALL of my gear. Hold fast sir :yes:

I haven't a clue what the **** is going on here, but it sounds to me like you are experiencing a knee-jerk reaction to a sudden and unexpected situation.

These are usually never the correct course of action that you'd follow if given more time to analyse the situation.

Sit it out for a while and calm the **** down, then review what has happened and the future for you after a month or so have passed.

Good luck with whatever it is.

I would just like to say that I don't know what I am talking about. Sorry to those who I offended, especially if the poster took any offence, and in future I will keep my uneducated comments to myself....

Winchester - I do not know what you are going though, but take it form others comments that it is pretty bad. I misread your original post as though you were pi**ed off at newbies on the forum. You have my deepest apologies for my earlier comments.

Take a real man so say they are wrong :welcomeani: