well thats me

Yorkshire Pudding

Later fellas , after seeing the amount of thick ***** being able to post on here , i'm throwing my towel in . No more smart comments from me . I have enjoyed my stay , the idle banter an the **** taking . The best of luck to all the people that post on here . I will be keeping my account open to have a peek in the forum an keep my PM'S going .

I may post the odd piccy now an again , but no more typing !

all the best yis yp :lol:

:< Well as I have not had a positive reply from YP, I have to assume he is sticking by his post from last night.

I just hope he changes his mind and that this is not yet another of the "old boys" letting their disappointment at the current state of things here drive them away.

i found out today regarding friendship issues :D

Aled

Come on aled you tease `fess up :sly:

found out that my best friend fancies my girlfriend.. she had a text from him yesterday saying apile of ****.. both of us are shocked... but i guess thats just one of the #1 ways of back-stabbing... :( :lol:

i had suspected something when he asked her round for a shooting.. but i said not to :lol: wise decision now..

thats the main Friendship issue... best friend stabbing me in the back by saying to my missus he fancies her and she has no interest in him atall :lol:

Aled

Two thoroughly good, blokes what a waste. I dont blame them. I read anomously now as its like dealing with your teachers, or even worse, your old man.

I know whats best young man, you know nothing, When you have been shooting for 70 years like I have you can post a reply.

Yeah right.

LB :D

Christ YP and jimdfish leaving!!!!! Them and LB were the funniest people on here, they will be sorely missed. I havent bothered posting for some while myself but I always enjoyed their posts, lets face it its never going to be the same without them. Well good luck guys I hope at some time in the future you change your minds and come back. :D

Peregrine

i found out today regarding friendship issues :D

Aled

Come on aled you tease `fess up :sly:

found out that my best friend fancies my girlfriend.. she had a text from him yesterday saying apile of ****.. both of us are shocked... but i guess thats just one of the #1 ways of back-stabbing... :( :/

i had suspected something when he asked her round for a shooting.. but i said not to :) wise decision now..

thats the main Friendship issue... best friend stabbing me in the back by saying to my missus he fancies her and she has no interest in him atall :lol:

Aled

Aled, if your still there, mind how you handle this. I had a girl friend who was 'entertaining' a very good friend of mine whilst I was on night shift. It split us up, and I have a much better woman than she could ever be, the fat , two timing trollop.

But I'm not bitter, I really miss my mate though, he was a good laugh. :lol::lol: :(

And he ended up with nothing but a divorce, csa payments and he lost his job.