Could Britain ever be Great Again

Miroku Mike

After seeing so many different and sickening posts on here and on the TV and in the Papers,

Such as the war veteran beaten to a pulp,

It makes you wonder what has happened to this once great country.

Well I think its down to a whole load of do gooders and political correcties gone wrong.

Bring back Capital punishment, bring back national service. People seem to get away with so much now

Its just going to far. If there is no real deterants who's going to worry, there doesn't seem to be any let up in these hanus crimes.

When you have children it makes you petrified of what they a growing up into and there safety, same goes for your parents when they are old and

defenceless.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its about time we deported the do gooders.

i agree Pete, lets send em all to Wales :)

only problem is, that there is nowhere left to send em. we tried sending em to Oz, and look how good they have it now. we are all trying to get over there.

as soon as they hit 17, give them all 2 years national service, and see how they come out. i think the jails would be a little less crowded.

this is still the norm in other countrys, why not here.

as for those three evil ******** who killed that 17 month old boy................................. :good: ,,,,,,,,,,,,, only one thing for them.

what happened when my granddad grew up in the east end was, if you stepped out of line the elders in the community let you know about it and if that meant you got a whack, well you got one! As far as I can see that comes from a village mentality. Read any of the old books about the Country and that is how it was. Now we are inward looking, selfish greedy ******** as a nation and the idea of lookin out for your neighbours is alien to most.

The trouble is you are all correct in your views but if we all do nothing and ignore it then it will continue to break down. We have to act and show those who would destroy our country that we will not accept it. Who is up for a good old fashioned bit of protest?

N

I'm 18 and certainly agree, Mike, but we're not all white trainer-tracksuitbottom-hoody wearing scum! Moved from the country (and shooting :( ) to Southampton University, and yes, a few no-hopers get in but we're generally a respectful bunch.

It's the people you skip school, don't try/care, cause trouble for a laugh and generally have absolutely no respect for anyone or anything that are the root of the problem. These are the people who need National Service, need some boundaries and, above all, need to learn the meaning of respect.

(Or, Harnser, we could 'ang 'em :good:??? )

Its always been the same George :good: this generation is no different to the last or the next etc etc ad infinitum. When I were a lad....................lets not go there! Upshot is it is up to us all and we should tell the Daily Mail to get a grip portraying all yoof as knife wielding maniacs out to kill us all! The Govt have to lead to stop gangs and so far they are weak as heck!

Rant rant rant!

N

What?

Im not just talking about Muslims Im on about all immigrants, this country is getting to crowded and the more concentration of people the more crime and thats a FACT.

Stop immigration and you lower the crime.

Yeah and I suppose all British people are all God fearing, law abiding people unlike all those Hindus and Muslims immigrants.

What?

Im not just talking about Muslims Im on about all immigrants, this country is getting to crowded and the more concentration of people the more crime and thats a FACT.

Brilliant, can't see why the government haven't picked up on it. I mean, it's obvious isn't it? Combining that with execution of people who double park or break the speed limit, and birching people "who look at me funny" or ask for directions and you will solve all of the problems..........................you should stand for election mate.

What?

depends where you live mate? fortunately for me and my town the effects of multiculturalism have not yet manifested themselves, other than in good ways? however 90% of crime in my town could be stopped overnight if a snatch squad was enabled to take about 7 families out of society? the term take out meaning TAKE OUT! as for the filth that ****** the pensioner and the lo life's who broke that kids back,they are not the cause but a symptom of our broken twisted society,

for an answer look no further than your local poly or uni and the left wing liberal lovies who foist themselves into the student unions pushing flawed left wing policies then indoctrinating most of the rest into believing that their ideals are the "right" way, result we end up with PC politics and gay supporting corrupt leaders who represent no one but themselves, and openly destroy other ways and thoughts, look for instance at social workers bet their are not many who support the cane, or capital punishment,but by god admit you smoke in front a kid and all hell breaks loose, or our MP's allowed to vote to their beliefs regardless of OUR (the people who elected them) wishes.

no we lost this country once we lost discipline and morality to the views of the luny left.

cheers KW

Brilliant, can't see why the government haven't picked up on it. I mean, it's obvious isn't it? Combining that with execution of people who double park or break the speed limit, and birching people "who look at me funny" or ask for directions and you will solve all of the problems..........................you should stand for election mate.

If dusty stood for parliament he would get my vote and many many more . Being a realist and patriot and having a view on imigration thats not the same as the bleeding heart liberals dos not make you a racist . Harnser .

Edited by Harnser

I know its from a long time ago but look its happening still http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2003/ma...gration.ukcrime

isnt it like 1 in 6 inmates are immigrants? There you go send them back home and you have more room and no need to build a few more. Saving us money.

I dont care wheather you call me a racist in my views im not, I am simply expressing my view and if you dont like it you dont have to read it and reply. Mean come on all those Asians, Eastern Europeans and blacks are you saying they are never making racists comments towards us?

Some people are to soft and you need to stick up for yourself mean for gods sake we are called the silent majority because we dont speak up about it.

As for our own criminals, bring back whip lashes.

Df

And so this one goes round again.....

I think that 95% of people would welcome the return of the death penalty provided convictions could be 101% and unquestionably safe. They are miles off that right now and so I would not vote for it's return.

Granted, it used to be the way that the odd miscarriage of justice was simply the wrong villain getting fingered - the good old West Midlands crime squad were well versed in taking bungs from Villain A and making sure that Villain B took the rap. In the round, anyone who was white and working with a clean sheet didn't really give a monkeys because villains were still getting nicked and banged up.

It wasn't until vulnerable people started getting fitted up and white middle classed people wrongly convicted that the majority started to think that the system was not working that well. People suddenly realised that they or their friends and family could conceivably be on the wrong end of a miscarriage of justice.

DNA evidence has helped but it is flawed, especially when it comes to cross contamination and confessions of course are no longer what they used to be (and voilla the West Midlands Crime Squad unusually high clear up rate :good: )

You just can't beat a bit of old fashioned band wagonry and a cry for the reinstatement of capital punishment and the blanket deportation of all immigrants. I do not consider myself a bleeding heart liberal, but unless a little bit of thought is applied we all might as well just go the whole hog and shave our heads, burn out the nearest corner store and beat up the local paediatrician.

And so this one goes round again.....

I think that 95% of people would welcome the return of the death penalty provided convictions could be 101% and unquestionably safe. They are miles off that right now and so I would not vote for it's return.

Granted, it used to be the way that the odd miscarriage of justice was simply the wrong villain getting fingered - the good old West Midlands crime squad were well versed in taking bungs from Villain A and making sure that Villain B took the rap. In the round, anyone who was white and working with a clean sheet didn't really give a monkeys because villains were still getting nicked and banged up.

It wasn't until vulnerable people started getting fitted up and white middle classed people wrongly convicted that the majority started to think that the system was not working that well. People suddenly realised that they or their friends and family could conceivably be on the wrong end of a miscarriage of justice.

DNA evidence has helped but it is flawed, especially when it comes to cross contamination and confessions of course are no longer what they used to be (and voilla the West Midlands Crime Squad unusually high clear up rate ??? )

You just can't beat a bit of old fashioned band wagonry and a cry for the reinstatement of capital punishment and the blanket deportation of all immigrants. I do not consider myself a bleeding heart liberal, but unless a little bit of thought is applied we all might as well just go the whole hog and shave our heads, burn out the nearest corner store and beat up the local paediatrician.

i think this just about covers it lads :good: