land

napier

Just a thought, napier..

maybe you should get in contact with one of your local 'Land Agents', and enquire if they have any land available to rent on 'Agricultural Tenancies'.

Alot of the churches have massive estates, and employ the agents to expose their surplus land to the market.

Before I aquired my permissions I used a local land agent to some success, and rented about 80 acres of prime land from the Lincoln Diocese, which included a range of masive paddocks, a good sized wood, with a drain running the full length of th boundry, and a 20 acre gravel pit on the other.

The land was in the guts of rural lincolnshire, and was alive with rabbits, pigeons, rats, foxes, squirrels,....... you name it.

The bonus was that I only had to pay £300 per year, payable 6 monthly in advance, and had sole access to it, day and night.

There was even a stipulation in the tenancy that the rabbit population had to controlled..... and who was I to be in breech of such an important clause!!!!!!!!!

If permissions are hard to come by, it is another available option

Paul in North Lincs.