Aled and Jess

Vulcha

Why on earth were they banned? Its not like either of them are a abusive or anything. Could one of you lot explain why they were banned? But i'll be the first to say goodbye to them both. They made the forum a more interesting place with their funny comments and such. Good bye Aled and Jess!

Don't forget, we don't own this site, whether we are contributing supporters or not.

At least one other member has been banned and there could be more to follow.

Admin has been under a lot of pressure to return the site to something like the way it was.

Perhaps these are the first steps.

No doubt a statement of sorts will be made, when they are ready.

ernyha is online now and surley he knows whats going on  ??

come on m8 spill the beans

cooky Teal has returned from his holidays and has been in contact with me regarding the way the forum has been going lately and the discontent amongst a lot of the members.

I don't know much more other than this is the start of us trying to get the forum back on track ie a pigeon shooting orientated site.

I am sure Teal will be adding to this statement when he has finalised his descisions asto the way foreward to achieve this aim.

cooky Teal has returned from his holidays and has been in contact with me regarding the way the forum has been going lately and the discontent amongst a lot of the members.

I don't know much more other than this is the start of us trying to get the forum back on track ie a pigeon orientated site.

I am sure Teal will be adding to this statement when he has finalised his descisions asto the way foreward to achieve this aim.

fair comment m8 :D

I don't know much more other than this is the start of us trying to get the forum back on track ie a pigeon shooting orientated site.

Can I, as a final warning recipient, remind you all that this is , and wait for it, a Pigeon shooting site, for Pigeon shooters and not , well, OTHERS.

I am as guilty as all of you w****rs, we have turned this into a cafe, but it aint one.

I have stopped posting on a lot of subjects as I thought it may get me banned, and that is not what a site is about, is it?

Tradition is good, but not when it stops newbies, you lot were new once or did you forget that.

Gemini, Where does a 15 y/o south london kid get an entry to shooting?

Experience? Dont take the ******* piess.

We will have testing, and I for one will welcome it. Those that don't are either dinosaurs, or have something to hide.

I have always argued for full profiles to gain entry to this excellent site.

Getting hoarse now.....................................................

LB :D

Well I have to admit, I don't get to shoot a lot of pigeons, so if the admin want to turn this forum into a pigeon shooters only site, then they best ban me too.

BUT.

It should be remembered, that when the self loaders were banned after Hungerford, and the handguns after Dunblane, certain shooting groups failed to stand up and be counted (Bisley seems to have come in for a lot of criticism here). There is no longer any room in our sport for divisions. We are all shooters, and we all love shooting and hunting.

I can understand if you have an interest in something, that's what you want to talk about, but this site does have a General Banter section. If we keep our non-pigeon stuff here, then what's the problem?