bsa ultra multishot

perfect

Anyone had one of these put on fac? i think they can be uprated to 18 pound from the sub 12, i use mine to sort the rats out at night with the nightscope and its hard to get the headshots all the time even with the optical doubler so i could do with a bit more stopping power.

• 2 weeks later...
The export/FAC Ultra has a power level of 18ft/lbs and was originally set at this level for the Spanish market, I was told. At that power level the shot count is 25-30. Because of that all high power export Ultras were set the same. The Yanks love them. :lol:

so you are sayin we get 35-40 shots with 12ft power and 25-30 at 18ft?im no scientist but surely that aint right

so you are sayin we get 35-40 shots with 12ft power and 25-30 at 18ft?im no scientist but surely that aint right

That is exactly what I said. The Export/FAC version charges to 232 bars and from an air container of only 50cc gets 25-30 shots at just belw 18ft/lbs. Check with BSA if you dont believe the figures I've given. I do quite a bit of field testing work for BSAs pcp designer, Bowkett, and remember having a play with a pre-production export Ultra a long while ago. The figures are correct. If you are interested in an FAC Ultra he has a conversion on them that lifts power to almost S10 level - 28ft/lbs in .22" :good: . Shot count drops to 10-12 per fill, but that can be more than enough for some uses. Well worth looking at if you have an open slot on your FAC - mine is full to overflowing. :good: