surrey

pierre

Hi Guy's.

New here but i live here in Sutton surrey and shot at Gatwick & carry out pest control in Horley / Reigate surrey.

Mainly into Air rifles but just applied for SGC having had interview last week so just awaiting out come.

Hi to you all.

Thought with pest control, you would have had this sorted already.... New Business ??

Hope you get it soon fella...

there really is,nt much call for a shotti in pestcontrol business directly .i found only in pestcontrol as a sport hobby on permission the need for a shotti .yes air rifles do get to use them on feral pigeon's caged rats mink squirriel so on and yes the law allows fox to be shot in caged trap's with a 12lb air rifle or a 410 if you are enough distance from road neighbours 1 in 10 job .pest control as a job is not as a lot of people picture it . but a shotti is good to have on your side just for the incase situation arise's ? noel

Yeah sorry, taken out of context really..... I presumed ( Wrongley :angry: ) I know a lot of pest controllers and not one of them hasnt got a SGC, I basically presumed it went hand in hand ( as Noel said, indirectley ) because of the people you are associated with ei land owners / farmers etc etc.....Hope you get a good day, weather looks on your side for it :lol:

Edited by Stamford

Alright lads :angry:

just thought i would say hello, even know i dont live in Guildford at the moment nor this country even at the time being. i do go to university of surrey in Guildford and will be heading back for my final year this coming September!

Nice to know there is a good bunch of shooting lads around! I dont suppose anyone is into a bit of green laning as well are they? Do a fair amount of that all around surrey plus a bit of shooting on the side where i can!

Alright lads :angry:

just thought i would say hello, even know i dont live in Guildford at the moment nor this country even at the time being. i do go to university of surrey in Guildford and will be heading back for my final year this coming September!

Nice to know there is a good bunch of shooting lads around! I dont suppose anyone is into a bit of green laning as well are they? Do a fair amount of that all around surrey plus a bit of shooting on the side where i can!

have you tried ranmore common ? great green laneing :lol:

there are some deep puddles there lol lol i watched on a hunt day a chap following me in a landy i took this right hand lane told him not to go left lol lol i got a landy go anywhere he failed to see i was driveing a swb series 3 landy on he went lol lol all you could see was his cowboy hat bobing up and down in the cab lol lol we pulled him out and he got her fired up within 15-20 mins was funny thou.

indeed there is lol i met some tree hugging type guys up there trying to save all the lanes as people were driving off piste as it were, which is fair enough as people were making a real mess up there. the only thing was they were doing it by digging 6 foot long by 2 foot trenches and about 4 foot deep, meaning when they are full of water they just look like normal small puddles, going to cause some hassle for people up there now me thinks. probs what that landy went into

some real nice countryside up there tho :angry: which part of Guildford do you live in mate, are u in the town or out in the countryside?

indeed there is lol i met some tree hugging type guys up there trying to save all the lanes as people were driving off piste as it were, which is fair enough as people were making a real mess up there. the only thing was they were doing it by digging 6 foot long by 2 foot trenches and about 4 foot deep, meaning when they are full of water they just look like normal small puddles, going to cause some hassle for people up there now me thinks. probs what that landy went into

some real nice countryside up there tho :angry: which part of Guildford do you live in mate, are u in the town or out in the countryside?

worplesdon/stoughton area yeah bluddy tree huggers become hunt sab's and so on