piccy's of your shooting cars (4x4's)

crazyfarmerboy

post-10268-1228776150.jpg

THIS IS MY SUPER LITTLE BANGER. HAD IT AGES NOW. IT'S CHEAP TO RUN, TAX FREE AND IS FUELED BY GAS. I HAVE ONLY EVER BEEN STUCK IN IT ONCE. THE KIDS LOVE IT, ESPECIALLY IN THE SUMMER WHEN THE TOP COMES OFF, AND I REMOVE THE DOOR TOPS AND FOLD THE SCREEN DOWN FLAT.

I THROW A NET OVER IT AND USE IT AS A HIDE WHEN I NEED TO SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF A FIELD. THAT WAY I HAVE ALL MY BITS WITH ME, AND SHOOTING CAN BE QUITE LUXURIOUS.

WISH THEY STILL MADE THE EXACT SAME THING, WITH NONE OF THE ELECTRICKERY THE NEWER MODELS HAVE. FOR THE EXACT SAME PRICE OF COURSE. JUST A POSH TRACTOR LIKE THIS, PERFECT FOR THE OUTDOORS.

Edited by Jim Sarakun

Ok jim i will swap because yours seems to have a special pigeon magnet tractor beam built in to it,I was well impressed with your big day and ya landy hide .Ive just seemed to chase them off lately. Ps i can still get stuck,just further in the ****

Hey is it legal to have bull bars on your 4x4?:lol:

Just asking as some websites selling them.

Check with your insurance co Dusty :drool: I hear people cry every other day when we tell them their wreck (previously pride & joy) will be getting dropped on their doorstep due to not being covered :lol: :lol: :o :P:lol: :lol:

If it is a modification after manufacture you should notify your insurance company, they then need to know the make and all the dimensions material size fixing & all stuff like that,then pass this info onto upper level folk, who will then either up you insurance or say no to your policy. If you dont then as already mentioned ( i think it was a warning) your not covered

Thats as simple as i can put it :D