Land for Falconers

Wemerick

I shoot on some land near York and have been doing falconry for about 3 years mostly doing volunteer work at a nearby centre in Thirsk. I wanted to know if there were any falconers in the area that would like to come down and do some hunting. The lands stocked with plenty of rabbits, pheasant,duck and partridge. I do not however have my own bird

I would have to be with you when you went.

Cheers

Will

I’m sure there's plenty of fellas on here with a Harris Hawk or Gos that would be more than willing to clear them up for you, and you’ll have a day out in the field that you’ll remember for the rest of your life young gun.

I don’t have birds myself but, I have been out hunting with the above birds and for me, it just can’t be beaten…I’ll wait until I retire so I have more time but it’s something I’ll look forward too. :):yes::hmm:

Post some pic’s if you get any takers, :good:

The PM

…I’ll wait until I retire so I have more time but it’s something I’ll look forward too. :good::):yes:

The PM

If you think you are busy now ... just wait until you retire.

Wemerick,

Give the lads and ladies on http://myfalconry.com/forum/index.php a try. There are plenty flying on there and I am sure you will find someone to head out with.

NTTF