credit card and loans written off

dazag12

hi if anyone is interested i have found a site that is from a company that can get your credit card loans etc balance cleared back to zero. i have registered my own cards to try and get the balance cleared the reason they can do this is the fact that if you had a credit agreement before april 2007 the contracts are not fully compliant with the law making them unenforcable but it gets better if your agreement is written off then they can also go back for compensation from the credit company

also the company do not take any of your claim from you as they charge an upfront fee of £295 but you get the full claim, i have seen many companies that also take upto 30% of the award claim also

the site is very straight forward all you have to do is register then you can log in and submit claims

the site is www.debtdissolver.libertyccs.net but you need to type this into the top address bar as it doesnt work in google but that might just be my computer

hope this is helpful for some of you out there

cya

dazza

hi if anyone is interested i have found a site that is from a company that can get your credit card loans etc balance cleared back to zero. i have registered my own cards to try and get the balance cleared the reason they can do this is the fact that if you had a credit agreement before april 2007 the contracts are not fully compliant with the law making them unenforcable but it gets better if your agreement is written off then they can also go back for compensation from the credit company

also the company do not take any of your claim from you as they charge an upfront fee of £295 but you get the full claim, i have seen many companies that also take upto 30% of the award claim also

the site is very straight forward all you have to do is register then you can log in and submit claims

the site is www.debtdissolver.libertyccs.net but you need to type this into the top address bar as it doesnt work in google but that might just be my computer

cya

dazza

mate,

Sounds too good to b true, which normally means it is TGTBT. Speak to your local citizens advice before investing £295 of what little you may have. Alternatively speak to HMRC ie the tax office I'm sure they would be able to advise you (although it may take you £295 worth of phone calls to understand what they are saying...)

will let you know how i get on but they can defo get it written off as i am doing this on reccomendation from me mate as he had £7500 written off and yes cubix i would normally agree with you but the banks have been making bloody enough money for me to give it a go and if i can get 5000 written off for 295 then its worth a bash

will let you know how i get on but they can defo get it written off as i am doing this on reccomendation from me mate as he had £7500 written off and yes cubix i would normally agree with you but the banks have been making bloody enough money for me to give it a go and if i can get 5000 written off for 295 then its worth a bash

Just what will this do for your credit history?? Will you be able to get a loan/mortgage etc in the next ? years

Edited by Newsportshooter

I think I'll try and pay mine off, after all I promised I would when I took them on. Plus, if I don't someone else will have to. There's no such thing as a free lunch.

WELL SAID,

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT SO ITS UP TO YOU .......& YOUR CONSCIENCE

IF I SPEND MONEY ITS MY DEBIT TO PAY OFF...... THINGS COST MONEY... PAY FOR THEM OR DON'T GET THEM.....

THATS ONLY MY THOUGHTS... BUT WHERE WOULD WE BE IF WE ALL LOOKED TO GET SOMEONE ELSE TO PAY FOR OUR COST OF LIVING

ITS BEEN SAID BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS TO PAY.....

THIS IS JUST A JUST A THOUGHT SO NO ONE TAKE OFFENCE....

IMAGINE THIS..... YOUR MAM HAS CANCER THE DRUG THAT CAN SAVE HER IS TO EXPENCIVE,...... THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT, ITS ALL GONE TO WARDS PAYING FALSE CLAIMS & OTHER PEOPLES DEBIT OR PAYING FOR PEOPLE WHO WON'T OR PRETEND THEY CANT WORK

BEFORE I GET SLAGGED OFF,... I KNOW NOT EVERYONE ON BENEFIT IS A SCROUNGER

SORRY TO RANT

It's about where you stand on paying back your debt.

I'm choosing to hang in there and pay mine off because that's important to me.

I think the other posters are right though. What's the odds Trading Standards will shut these people down. Seems they are charging a lot for telling you what you can find out yourself.

i accept what you are saying regarding someone has to pay for it if the debt is written off but when credit card companies are charging 18% on debts even if they had to clear someones debt after a couple of years the amount they have made on that money would leave these companies still making a profit. due to the high charges also if the customer had done something that was unlawful to the lender then i am sure the lender would try and get out of the deal so if it is done the other way round is it so bad,

i accept what you are saying regarding someone has to pay for it if the debt is written off but when credit card companies are charging 18% on debts even if they had to clear someones debt after a couple of years the amount they have made on that money would leave these companies still making a profit. due to the high charges also if the customer had done something that was unlawful to the lender then i am sure the lender would try and get out of the deal so if it is done the other way round is it so bad,

TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT, & JUST BECAUSE THEY MAKE MONEY DOESN'T MEAN YOUR ENTITLED TO HAVE SOME......ITS LIKE IF YOU WORK & MAKE A LOT OF MONEY SOMEONE SAYING OHYOU MADE A PROFIT SO YOU WONT MIND IF I HAVE SOME

i'M NOT ATTACKING YOU WE JUST HAVE A DIFFERANT VIEW ...EACH TO THEIR OWN

AND THATS CALLED AN AGREEMENT THEY GIVE YOU MONEY YOU PAY FOR THET SERVICE, THERS'S NO GETTING AWAY FROM IT YOU BORROW YOU PAY BACK

cya

dazza

well, you have been warned :good:

NO the APR that was first agreed on the card is not the apr that i pay noy when i first goty the card it was 10.9% now it is 18.9% my credit rating is very good so why is it okay for the card company to make an 8% increase over a 4 year period you might think that they are only adding 2% per year and it is not much but when this is calculated on an annual basis it gets quite scaryon how much interest is actually getting cleared off the loan compared tro interest i have seen car garages closed down for charging interest rates in the region of this figure but we seem to accept these extorinate fees on credit cards and sometimes circumstances sometimess make it to easy to fall into using the dreaded credit cards, also there was an option to have a full refund if my claim is unseccesful so i dont see what i have to lose but like you said earlier everyone is different and it would be a **** world if we were not

Why are you paying 18%?

Over the last 10 years I have never paid more than a month at a standard rate, just change cards (think they call me a rate tart) I generally pay 0% or a fixed rate of about 5% for life of balances. Had a shed load of debt from Uni and covering costs while I trained and now hopefully 10 years later I should be debt free by mid next year, wahoooo bring on the wall!

were the fees as extravagant when you took on the loans or did it come as a complete suprise that the banks were going to charge you interest?

Honestly those sneaky banks,

taking advantage of the individual.

I mean who would think even for a minute that they would want to make a profit.THE BAREFACED CHEEKY ********.

You go for it son, borrow all you can and when they so very, very unreasonably want it back you say no,and set your mates website on them.

Go theft. Whoooo!

Jim

P.S In case it is not crystal clear the above postcontains quite alot of sarcasm. If you wish you can send me a cheque for £157.30 and I will remove all traces of sarcasm because the contract was not signed under the derivative humour and puns act of 1983. No trace of any sarcasm will show up on your humour history should you wish to post a preposterous post in the future.

When I was close to insolvent a few years ago I had credit card debts that I was unable to clear and spent months just paying off the interest. I was a sole trader - liable for all my business debts.

I looked at bankruptcy and was advised to call my creditors and tell them I was in a bad way and ask if they would accept 25% rather than see me go bankrupt and get nothing - I had no assets. All of them agreed, and I then sold my small business for the amount of my credit card debt - buyer to clear it for me.

I was told at that time credit card companies would also do that if they had copped a good whack off you in interest - but I'd managed to avoid the possibility of future credit problems by settling in full. Had I not done that I doubt I'd have got my mortgage a few years later.