Rabbits

the_haganizer

is comp air sticker a legal requirement ? in case of a car accident etc... ?

No it's not. They are advised but not required if it is CO2.

Oxygen (something that could go BANG with fire) would require a said sticker.

Regards,

J

I am using a 22 LR on a golf course. How do you identify burrows / hotspots ? I think I have found few spots with quite alot of digging and rabbit damage but when I hang around n those areas nothing shows up :good: I cant really check the burrows too much because theres alot of bushes and stuff around.

The green keepers and club say there are tons of rabbits up there but Ive been about 5 times now and only ever seen 2 rabbits. 1 ran when I shone on him and the other I missed :D

Any ideas or tips on how to get the rabbits say out of the bushes and onto the fairways ? Maybe I just need to sit longer lol. I have yet to see areas with lots of rabbits on them. Have seen alot of rabbit damage but dont know whether this is from say 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 nights ago, so its hard to know where to wait :good:

Appreciate any help guys, im getting fed up of going out after them and getting nothing all the time :good:

I am using a 22 LR on a golf course. How do you identify burrows / hotspots ? I think I have found few spots with quite alot of digging and rabbit damage but when I hang around n those areas nothing shows up :good: I cant really check the burrows too much because theres alot of bushes and stuff around.

The green keepers and club say there are tons of rabbits up there but Ive been about 5 times now and only ever seen 2 rabbits. 1 ran when I shone on him and the other I missed :D

Any ideas or tips on how to get the rabbits say out of the bushes and onto the fairways ? Maybe I just need to sit longer lol. I have yet to see areas with lots of rabbits on them. Have seen alot of rabbit damage but dont know whether this is from say 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 nights ago, so its hard to know where to wait :good:

Appreciate any help guys, im getting fed up of going out after them and getting nothing all the time :good:

It may be worth you starting a new thread asking for advice on this particular area of vermin control ie 'golf course rabbit shooting - advice'?? You may get a better response