Another "Staffy" thread

garyb

Spent yesterday afternoon in the Vets having my mums golden retriever bitch and my cocker seen to after they were both set on by a pair of these stupid loony dogs.

Cocker is fine

Goldie needed an op to repair her underside as the bites had punctured so deep.

Both our dogs were on the lead and the "Staffys" were not (surprise)

Police have been involved and the owner will be paid a visit this morning along with the dog warden... They sadly declined my offer of 32grm of 6 :good:

The sooner these things are added to the general license or the dangerous dogs act the better :)

Edited by garyb

It is down to the owners but it is also inherent in the breeding of a fighting dog. Garry about all you can do is make sure you have a good walking stick when out walking, something nice and dense like holly works well but its still dangerous getting between dogs that want to fight.

It is down to the owners but it is also inherent in the breeding of a fighting dog. Garry about all you can do is make sure you have a good walking stick when out walking, something nice and dense like holly works well but its still dangerous getting between dogs that want to fight.

:hmm: It's about the only time you can carry 'legally' a weapon and get away with it cos you were defending yourself from a dog attack.

LB

Dont get me started on this again. I dont care whether its the owners that make these dogs like this I still ******* hate them :hmm: . The dogs should be banned, the breed is not needed these days, no use for them other than dog fighting and that is banned now.

If they attack any animal or human even once, they should be put down straight the way no if's no but's.

Hope your dogs get better soon.

Better run and hide from the people who own them now.

I won't be hiding anywhere Dusty until these things have been destroyed and the idiot owners strung up in front of our legal system.

What legal System?

This country is soft on the criminals, us law abiding people get an on the spot fine if you you drop a bit of litter. While these criminals just get community service picking up the litter, so the council wins all the time.

Am so sorry to hear that gary.

Your little cocker is such the gentle little thing she did not deserve that.

I persume it must have been you mum with then at the time.

I hope she ok too. It must have really upset her seeming as its not long ago since she lost one of her dogs.

Please keep us imformed of the outcome of this.

xxxxxSuzy

Sorry to hear about the dogs, I know exactly how you feel,

I wish the Police up here were as quick, I'm still waiting for them to get back to me , about me and my springer being attacked a few weeks ago,

hope they are both well soon, my boy is looking much better now, but saying that , had to worm him the other day, and he been sick a few times and is currently off his food, anyone else had bother like this, got Drontal Plus from the vets for him,:hmm:

Cheers

Alan

Ahhh sorry to derail the thread but..

Yesturday my grandad and his 9 year old ess were out walking,

As they were walking past a pitbull terrier the thing went for the dog :rolleyes:

My grandad seen this and booted the thing in the chop's to get the reply "you cant do that to my dog, Im reporting you to the police !"

He was really Pee'd off and started arguing whilst walking away saying you shouldnt be allowed a pitbull if you cant controll it.

The girl was furious by this but my grandad got the last word as her dog ran off further over the park :lol:

Anyway's, i think people that have pitbull's Staffy's or any other aggressive "fighting Dog" can ONLY have them if they can controll them :lol:

Just my 2penth :lol:

Cheer's

Don't judge the dogs it's not their fault it's the irresponsible chav owners that are the problem...i have a staffy and love her dearly...if they are brought up right they are friends until their last breath.

we don't call for a ban on guns because somebody is shot...it's people as usual that are the problem not the breed.

hope your dogs get better soon the bloke needs stringing up...it's bad enough that it was your dogs but what if it was a little kiddy.

doesn't bare thinking about

all the best

Edited by evilstoat

agree with the above :rolleyes: everyone seems to jump on the staffy/bull bandwagon, I had a pair of dogs go for me this summer, they came onto my property, killed a load of my chickens, about to kill my pet ducks, tryed to grab them and they turned on me, and guess what they where, not a staffy or bull breed, one was a yellow lab and the other a fox terrier x I think, nasty little ***, later found out when owners came for them they are trained gun dogs, just goes to show any breed can be agressive when running loose, in a frenzy/killing state of mind like these where like at the time, does this mean all retreivers should be banned??? no, but owners should take more care, same as the bad owners of staffys and similar breeds.

Edited by EvoCars