Holidays next year

Dunkield

Its been a bad time for I would think many thousands of families over the last year and with many redundancies. I servived a redundancy scare god knows how :yes:

But saying that I'm off to Jacksonville in January and Tel Aviv in the Summer

Waiting for the big one in 2010. Its involves a team in WHITE a ball and is run by FIFA :drinks::santa::yay:

Oh and I'm off to Edinburgh for the weekend for the RL weekend- Now this is a very very expensive weekend

Tickets x 2 £100

B&B with Mrs MacDonald 3 nights £300

Train x 2 £100

Drinks erm about £200

£700 for watch Rugby League

Jonno

i'll be there too fella, was a bit gutted they ditched cardiff we booked our accomodation for there as we were leaving last year!!!!

must admit tho, i wont be spending anywhere near that much on it, but it certainly will be one of the best weekends of the year! (even IF we do get battered by saints AGAIN)

other than that, a week maybe be two with ma famille and the boat in cornwall, maybe a week in spain with a few mates, and plenty of weekends on anglesey!!!

all the best

pie eater :-)

You get a room in a five star hotel on the strip in Vegas for £15 a night , go figure that one out . We stayed at the Silverton Hotel for £30 a night and that has got a Bass pro shop attached to the hotel.

If you ever intend on buying a load of gear I wouldn't think twice about going over to the States with empty cases and fetching the stuff back , every thing over there is half price or less . Last time I came back I had to pay £25 for extra baggage , I got a pop up line for £20 and its just the job for winter shooting . Two hours in Cabela's in Phoenix and I was still only half way up the first aisle . Seeing is believing guys you got to get out there.