Late night users...

Billy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a night shift in a cardiac unit. Quiet so far,hope it stays that way. The longer I am awake,the less capable I become of making sense of the squiggly lines on the heart monitors.Dont tell the patients though! One more night then back on days. Cheese sandwich breakfast and a pickled egg . Its the last in the jar so should be well pickled.

Working nights at a Mental Health Hospital. Nothing to do when the patients have all gone to bed after 11pm. So I spend the rest of my shift watching DVD's (again) playing cards, solitaire and pigeonwatch.

Steve

God, that must drive you mad...

Sorry, I really couldn't help that one :rolleyes:

I take it it's not like One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest?

Roll on 0800. cant come soon enough. Still quiet,though that can change quickly.

PS women ey? I sold something on E *** and because of the night shifts and weekend coming,I took her on trust and sent the item (mobile phone) before she had paid (she has done now). She has emailed me with a half assed complaint !!! She says not everyone is honest. Well no **** Sherlock! She had committed to buy and got the item less than 24hrs later. She would have an argument in an empty room that one.Strange.

Here again except due to sickness am working alone.Cant go to the bog without leaving the cardiac monitors unattended so wont tell you how I get round that one. No breaks as no one to cover,even if there was they cant use the gear so heres to 8 hours of being stuck here.Hope to get shooting Monday.

Tonights overtime for me :oops:

Missed builders Friday :sick:

2 Days off and start all over again.

Been playing a Scrabble tournement on my sons DS during my mealbreak. I kicked it's **** :good:

2 Hrs 20 Mins till relief...Time for another wander....

It's that time of year when love is in the air for the Vulpines, Been seeing a lot more this past fortnight ;)