Ruger .17hmr k77 varmint

tikkamark

Hi . had a ruger .17hmr 77/17 varmint with a laminate stock top class finish.. :good: .but just one thing!!! you"ll need to get the trigger done,plus i dont think they come screw cut..had to get mine done and proofed.. but its a nice buy..enjoy..ps i think ruger were the first to the race regarding this small round!!!

Edited by one shot paddy

A few others to consider are annie sako and weirbruch (spelling)

The annie will have the nicest trigger think its a two stage

sako the barrel change is apparently a little bit of a gimmick but very smooth bolt

and the weirbruch is i think a kriko by another name and a very good well built gun

Hi . had a ruger .17hmr 77/17 varmint with a laminate stock top class finish.. :lol: .but just one thing!!! you"ll need to get the trigger done,plus i dont think they come screw cut..had to get mine done and proofed.. but its a nice buy..enjoy..ps i think ruger were the first to the race regarding this small round!!!

I dont really mind having to put a different trigger in once its accurate,do you have any pic's of groups you have shot with your ruger?The marlin i have at the moment is very accurate it would shoot 1/2" groups at 100yrds in still conditions no problem the only thing thats annoying me about it is it keeps misfiring even though i have changed the firing pin and firing spring it misfires on about 1 in 6 bullets :good:

Peter

I would love an annie there a really well put together piece of kit i might look into seeing can i get hold of one and what models they offer in hmr,anyone know if they do a stainless anschutz in hmr?

At the moment im undecided between the two because i dont know much about the ruger :good: