lets all join

lurcherboy

Thease people are not right in the head!! I can only asume they wont be happy until we are all vegitarians. We should have thease people Prosected for descrimination to Vegetables. what have the vegetables ever done to them that they want to single them out for special atention? Is the humble vegetables only crime not to be soft and fluffy??

Dave

:lol::rolleyes: Thats fuc#ing helarious, look at the pic gallary with the lady carrying the fox in her arms I would like to see her do that with a wild fox :) it's obviously tame.

Tell me how them fu#kers get away with that, that page is basically telling people to trespass and interfere with a legal sport.

I would love one of them to come along a fox in a snare and try and relise it, how funny would that be :lol::lol:

Thease people are not right in the head!! I can only asume they wont be happy until we are all vegitarians. We should have thease people Prosected for descrimination to Vegetables. what have the vegetables ever done to them that they want to single them out for special atention? Is the humble vegetables only crime not to be soft and fluffy??

Dave

ROTHLMFAO

Nice one DD :lol:

The chaps on the right are boys from my local hunt. This was taken about 8 years ago. What they forgot to mention was there were about 80 sabs out that day. Nice chaps with pick axe handles smashing your headlights and a few delightfuls pulling your daughters off their horses. The people in the gateway are all good hunting chaps and were retailating against stones and glass bottles being thrown at them.

These antis are scum!

I wonder what scenes the 19th Feb will bring when many packs of hounds go out as per normal?

Great reading !!

And i figured out why there so keen on vegitables!

For most of them a veg is all thats keeping there ears apart lol!!

As for throwing "medium" sized rocks and using a canoe to interupt fishermen

I would like to see that on the BEACH during a codding session?

they would end up ducking 6oz leads.

(actually they would be quite safe if they stayed were i was aiming).

spose it keeps em off street corners.

(ps Exactly what size is a "medium" rock, anyone know?)

Regards Sutty :lol::rolleyes::)