Jimny christened-1st Fox

grasshopper

it will eventually pay for itself, you should start using it for shooting bunnies then sell them to help pay it off, would you reccomend it as i was thinking of investing in one.

I have a .22 set to use it on also,and do shoot the odd rabbit with it :drool:

As for paying for itself,in terms of pounds and pence,then as shooters,i don,t think we really are too concerned.

In terms of enjoyment and success..it,s payed for itself 10 times over.

We,re having record returns on the shoot this year.450 birds put down and 220 back in 5 days and 1 boundary day.

The lack of foxes has got to be contributing,although i seem to keep running out of them :lol:

I would definately recomend them...providing you have a use for 1.Otherwise they are a bit expensive to sit in the cabinet for months at a time.

They do kinda tie up 1 of your rifles too,although i can get a perfectly clear view through the scope without the NV by adjusting the parallax.

As an ambushing tool,it,s absolutely perfect.I.E. for calling or at a bait station because your not swinging a rifle around to search a field.From spotting to shooting is less than 10secs.

Hope this helps you decide :drinks:

Excellent work and great shots!!

But I love the vehicle mods, we share the same colour Jimny, I have just bought a 07 plate JLX + despite the bad press and also the hounding comments on here from the Land Rover Gang and Big Boy off roaders. Yours looks like a true battlecruiser and for those who remain fearful of these great japanese wagons, think again, they are cute, fun to drive, handle ok, dont tip over(yet), sound as sweet as a nut, go off road well and are a bargain buy. Yes they are small inside, but I have no dog/s or kids, so it matters not and it will do 90mph ( overseas of course), I have other cars if I need to go harder still, so as a second vehicle it fits the bill ideally for the rough shooter.

So for the less than lovers of the Jimny, did not knock it until you have tried it.

Admiral

Couldn,t agree more!

I also have a Navara double cab for when i,m stalking or going to get a few rabbits(no smell in the back :drinks: ),but the Jimny is the perfect runaround and is so light it goes where the bigger 1 won,t.

Had it into the woods today to feed the pheasant pens.

Ironically it was the thread on here that seemed more against them which convinced me to get 1 :lol:

Bloody hate poachers ther were some down on my bit the other day. I came frm behind the barns to see 3 guys two with Shotguns and another with a rimfire!! said either wait for the farmer and apologize or ive got ur reg plates and u can explain to the police. I wudnt have confronted them had i not bin wiht two of my mates.

They waited for the farmer he was not pleased atall they got **** on.