How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

Well, my first time shooting after being laid flat on my *** with the world's worst man flu.

Copfurn, shot the first 5 stands straight, but then starting getting fatigued and messing up. Ended up on 67/80, which shouldhave been ok. until you look at the card, then realised it was **** :good:

Edited by Peter De La Mare

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to 4 Counties, near Newbury for their monthly 70 bird Reg Sporting, (I had intended to go Pigeon shooting but the weather wasn't right).

I did a 64, but some hotshot in "A" class had already put a 65 in, then, lo & behold, young Richard Faulds turns up, so that was me out of the running. :good:

Cat.

<giggles>

Bazzer became my bitch last week after losing the wager to end all wagers (the prize to the winner was a lifetime of gloating and with the loser being the winner's bitch forever).

This week Bazzer officially became my missus.

Edited by Mungler

Went To My First Ever Clay Competition Today To Have A Watch And Chat To See What Its All About. It Was A Good Laugh And Was Good To Watch People And Know Where They Were Missing.

I Was At A Small Straw Bale Shoot Near Barrow, I Think It Was Higham But I'm Not 100% Sure.

Then As I Was Walking Round I Spotted Paul Simpson, Who When I Watched Didnt Miss One!

QS

:yes: Nice shooting Peter, 67 is a great score at Copfurn, its not the easiest of shoots!!!!

I shot **** at Hawley today, 55 ex 70, there were 20 deep Queues again......I lost the will to live after stand 5.

Was nice to see Mungler back to his oldself and shooting out of his skin!!!

Did **** yesterday only getting 16/25 after using the wrong eye to shoot with. I usually close my right and shoot with my left but yesterday I did it the other way around, after missing 6 in a row I was like: *** is going on? :yes:

JJ's was a long trog round with huge queues as well. Not normally like that, must be the credit crunch making people give the 'proper' shoots a miss :o

Managed a 65 before needing a well earned warm up at Debbie's..... :good: The heavy mob rocked up at that point and my sausage went cold as Mung et all hit the van full on.

Didn't see many of the usual suspects on the board this week, what happened?

:good: Brokenman, i dont think you can join in and gloat...YOU are still my Hawley whore....you've yet to beat me there.........

OOHHH BOOOO HOOOOOO......throw his toys from the pram.......You know you're the best Elvis....I bow to your great skill....

NNNAAAANAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH :o