How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

Did Caterham and Court Farm today (both registered) with PDLM. Shot like a complete **** with a 67 and 63 - still not enough to keep in C class :good::hmm:

PDLM shot well and I believe good enough to take the high gun and the cash in C class at Caterham and Court farm - watch this space

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ESSEX MAFIA WHITEWASH AT JJ'S

Amazing what a rest can do, i havent had a sunday off for 6-7 weeks and I have had a lot of problems with my shoulder so have not even been on the pigeons.

At JJ's today the Essex mafia did:

Mungler 76 first in AA class (300 carts)

Brokenman 72 First in A class( 250)

Evil Elvis 71 first in b class (250)

Sue Bear won free round in ladies

Fatcat splat won sbs challenge..HOw? I dont know!!!! that tyre lever should be destroyed!!!!

Not sure of Bagsey won anything.............

Edited by Evil Elvis

Amazing what a rest can do, i havent had a sunday off for 6-7 weeks and I have had a lot of problems with my shoulder so have not even been on the pigeons.

Mungler 76 first in a class (300 carts)

Brokenman 72 second in a class( 150)

Evil elvis 71 first in b class (250)

Fatcat splat won sbs challenge..HOw? I dont know!!!! that tyre lever should be destroyed!!!!

Ehhhhh, I'd like to correct that Elvis to: Brokenman.....1st A class....250 cart....hahahahhahhhahhah

Result, well done chaps!

Myself shot a rather poor 31/50 at St Osyth. Wasn't really thinking about what i was doing but having said that it wasn't the easiest setup they've ever put on. Still had a great morning.

Cracking shooting lads and lady :good:

Me and Anni had a great day at Doveridge with Tosspot and Tosspot Senior. Tosspot Senior was shooting in Vets class for the Sussex team in the Inter-Counties, so we went along for a mini-meet and catch up, as I hadn't seen the Southern Jessies since June at Saaarfdarn.

Good shooting from Tosspot and Tosspot Senior, not an easy course. Dreadful effort from me, worst I've shot for some time. I seem to be getting worse rather than better, bringing up the rear today :(

Scores on the ******* doors :

Tosspot - 76

Tosspot Senior - 74

Anni - 67

Chard - 66 :( :o :P:lol::lol: :( :/

Completely outclassed today :hmm:

I found it a tough course, I suppose it would be for the Inter Counties thing, but I really thought I should have done better than that.

Anni did pretty good with the new gun, coming along nicely. I'd better get back to the drawing board :(

93 was top score when we left, but scores very quickly tumbled to the 70's, and I think some AA shooters were down in the 60's and 70's, so it clearly caught a few out :lol:

We had a few goes on the skeet and DTL afterwards, and I shot that OK :lol:

Good to meet up with the Tosspots again, always a good day out, Good luck to Sussex, I don't think the old fella disgraced himself there :P

Saw Ron (Berettaman1, Zippo etc) there, which was great. He looked well after his heart op. What the **** he was doing shooting so soon after that I don't know, but he looked good on it. Life of the party as usual, demonstrating how much weight he'd lost by dropping his keks :/:good: :o

So, a good social do, but I'm quite brassed off with my score :lol:

Yet another P))0 day at the Garison for me nothing wrong with the targets (alot better set up than last two shoots) just that my shooting's gone doooown hill!Anymore little shoots near colchester coming up in next few weeks to practice on?

Haggis

Is that Wednesday?

I'll see how the week goes. I spent about £60 today :hmm: what with the skeet and DTL.

But I might have forgotten about that by Wednesday :lol:

Thats the one :good: Meeting round mine for 1.15pm if you want to join us then jumping in Craigs motor to get down :lol:

Well, nothing new there eh, the Northern boys being bested by Southerners (namely the family Pot).

More of the same in November eh chaps?

Shut your festering gob yer *** :hmm::lol::lol:

They did look pretty impressive, I have to say, experience definitely showing through, and their first time at Doveridge. :good:

I've got to hand it to Mr Pot as well, he was dosed up to the eyeballs with painkillers, because he'd put his back out. Couldn't have been the easiest thing in the world, shooting that, after a 3 or 4 hour drive :lol:

As chard has mentioned, shot the doveridge hundred birder today with the Tosspots junior and senior and had a great day :good:

Put in a 67 with the new gun, lovely thing but need to get used to it :lol:

Nice to meet Tosspot and his dad :hmm: Very good shots the pair of them, they could have got more though I reckon :lol: Defo Daddy material is tosspot

Chard was way out today :lol: not his usual shooting self, He did so badly I beat him :lol: I bet he is hanging form his loft hatch as we speak.

Need to engage brain :P

As chard said though some AA shots were in the 60,s. Whats that all about :lol:

Wow !! Excellent shooting guys, I'm seriously impressed/proud of y'all ! :good::lol::lol:

I went to Caterham and then onto Court Farm with Digweed. :hmm: 80/100 at Caterham and 75/100 at Court Farm.

I think I may have won £120 today, £80 for the class win (maybe) at Caterham, and £40 class win at Court Farm. Will be eagerly checking the new Caterham website tonight to see if my 80 survived to the end of the day. www.caterhamclays.co.uk

Court Farm, not sure why but everything felt wrong there for me, surprised to end up on 75 as it felt like a 55 to me, was all over the place. Gonna stick to 1 shoot a day I think! :lol:

Tosspot - 76

Tosspot Senior - 74

Anni - 67

Chard - 66

:good: I wonder ;)

:P???

Put in a 67 with the new gun, lovely thing but need to get used to it

??? Will you ever used to a gun as you buy a new one every two months ???

Well shot both of you :o

Ps, chard looks like we could be shooting the same class soon B)

Nice one Pete :good: Looks like you have another alter-ego: P. De AL Mare ;)

http://www.caterhamclays.co.uk/2.html

Yay!! That'll be a nice £80 apparently. I was confused about the 76 result, knowing that my maths isn't that bad....but it appears there was a trap failure so the 'deleted' a stand so it becomes 76/92. I'm still happy.

I really like Caterham, and as they lets Colts shot for free I'll definitely be going back there on the 18th Oct. ;)

Money Money Money, it's a rich man's world. Reminds me that I have cash to pick up at Barrow Heath as well. ???

C class?:P?B)???????? Ahoyhoy, someone here is bagging sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ???

Ya, still hanging onto C glass by my fingertips, but next I'll be B class at the next CPSA classification add up. :o

Bigweed is facing the same thing, so today he shot badly enough to lower his overall average, probably. ???