How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

:good:

Youre doing it on purpose so that you have an excuse to wear the pink hat on the way home!!!!! Suits you sir!! :o

Correct me if I am wrong, but a Cynergy is the only gun available in pink... (for ladeeeeeeeeeees!!!!) Maybe now you are officially Mungs shooting missus he will buy you one for Valentines Day. Suits you madam !

As you are off to Oz soon you will now be known as Mungs "Shooting Sheila"

Browning_pink_cynergy_video_e_63437be74f229e312d171bc86ffae5b3.jpg

Edited by LV

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mustabin high gun overall? :yes:;)

Mung, did y'enter 'birds only' ?

Here are the results for:

70 Bird Sporting - 04.01.08

'A' CLASS

1st Kevin M 67

2nd Richard S 67

'B' Class

1st John Evans 65

2nd Len Drew 61

'C' Class

1st Peter F 60

2nd Paul P 55

Skeet Lee / Mick H 24

Compact Peter K/ Ian B/ Richard S 25

Nope, deffo entered comp and deffo got 67.

I suspect that I got bumped off the podium to make way for one of the exisiting members / faces or the prizes go to whoever is present at the end of the day.

I would be interested to know how the official "count back rule works" though.

The countback rule is just that,

But if you sod off and are not there at the end they give the prizes to their mates.

That's why I only shoot "proper shoots", they have a shoot off to decide the places.

Still, Mung's a lawyer, we all know they can't count, even if it's only 3 zeros out of 70 crosses..!! :blink: :good::good:

Cat.

...........Stop Press...!!!.........I even beat Richard Faulds last Sunday..........

http://www.fourcountiesctc.co.uk/pictures/2009/4jan09.gif

By 3 birds as well. Not bad :good:

Though maybe he was concentrating on the big money prize that the pool shoot was offering. :blink:

'sides, who's to say that Hawley didn't have a shoot off? Not everyone hangs around for them, I know that Digweed didn't come back for the 3rd place shoot off at the British Open.

Edited by Peter De La Mare

By 3 birds as well. Not bad :)

Though maybe he was concentrating on the big money prize that the pool shoot was offering. :blink:

'sides, who's to say that Hawley didn't have a shoot off? Not everyone hangs around for them, I know that Digweed didn't come back for the 3rd place shoot off at the British Open.

I wouldn't have either!! It was bloody awful! :good: :good: :lol:

That's why I only shoot "proper shoots", they have a shoot off to decide the places.

Still, Mung's a lawyer, we all know they can't count, even if it's only 3 zeros out of 70 crosses..!! :blink: :good::good:

Cat.

...........Stop Press...!!!.........I even beat Richard Faulds last Sunday..........

http://www.fourcountiesctc.co.uk/pictures/2009/4jan09.gif

Make the most of it Cat,

Two people in A class beat you both so you will soon be down a class or two

Make the most of it Cat,

Two people in A class beat you both so you will soon be down a class or two

I prefer to think of it as more that there were a bundle of people in B and C classes who were but 1 bird a stand away.

Think of the enjoyment a weekend warrior in C class has knowing that he is maybe just half a dozen away from the shining lights in AA class who put thousands of miles on their vehicles and sacrifice so much for those extra 6 birds :blink: I am sure it's all very worthwhile to them mind you.

Lot of "birds only muppets" there, making the place look untidy.

Shouldn't be allowed near a "proper" shoot :no:

Yeah....they polluted the place with their Bettinsolis, Rizzinis & semi autos..a couple of them even had Northern accents...kept on muttering about Worsley..Boddies...Cloth Caps...Ferrets..even young Richard got a tad bored by it all..!! :good:

Cat. :hmm:

Yeah....they polluted the place with their Bettinsolis, Rizzinis & semi autos..a couple of them even had Northern accents...kept on muttering about Worsley..Boddies...Cloth Caps...Ferrets..even young Richard got a tad bored by it all..!! :no:

Cat. :hmm:

Is that why he shot like a ***? :good:

Great just finished work now, about to head to the range in just over 2 hours. I guess it's no point in going to bed yet, will go to bed after I shoot, I just hope I hit the clays and not anything else. :lol:

I got my second ever straight on a sporting stand on Saturday. Sim pair Teal and slightly R-to-L incomer. I still shot badly for the rest (scored 59 ex 100 overall), but it felt good to get the straight. I got 9 on another stand too so you'll have to guess at how **** I was on several other stands.

Wookie,

It doesn't matter how bad you were on the other stands, the fact is that you are enjoying your shooting and getting a few bonuses along the way.

I am sure the tutting cynics will be along saying that it wasn't a proper shoot because it wasn't at Saaarrfffdaarrrnn but who cares about that?

The haybale shoots will still be on every sunday for those who don't mind shooting birds only, while the credit crunch kicks in and affects the elitist grounds. Then it will be us mere mortals who sniff when they come to lower themselves because they have nowhere else to go.