How did we get on today? 2009 edition.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:good: Frick on a stick PDLM....Id ask for a stewards enquiry!!!!!!!! 94 in b class!!!!!

I have to say Hawley were not happy when I did a 94 in c class :wub: ....was a fluke honest guv....but they still stuck me in AA and to make things worse shot a 67 ex 70 next time i shot there, I stopped shooting there, too clicky and crappy steel carts as prizes, had 750 of them at one point!!! :wub:

Everyone has a good day now and again though. I got a bit of stick last year for winning B class at an all round shoot with a 92, I haven't managed it again though! :wub::yes:

Shot a 42 bird sporting today (not a JJ's type affair - they just miscounted on the scorecards :good: ) Shot steady, but one stand naffed me up well and truly, with me dropping 5 clays on it. Dropped 2 more over the other 5 stands to finish on 35. Kevin Jobling won it with a 41, which was superb :wub:

ps. Auntie was the Ladies High Gun. :yes:

Paulos was being exceptionally kind to me , :wub: yes i was ladies high gun but i was still 5 behind him :wub: . So , i think he gave me a sound thrashing . Well shot t'ut young un!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::good: from Auntie. It were freezing

:yes::yes::good: Paulos beat you?

Are you sure you had some shot in your cartridges, Aunty?

I'd ask for a stewards enquiry on that one :wub:

Poor turn out a Colchester Garrison for Turkey shoot,good day although had two stands of 2 pairs to speed things up to finish earlier andhand out prizes!

Did Digweed and Faulds turn up?

Or have they toned the shoot down a bit.

Did a 77/100 at Kingsley Moor this morning followed by a lack lustre 69 at Doveridge :)

KM wasn't the toughest shoot in the world - just need to engage my brain more!

Doveridge seemed a little rangier than normal today though so has given me plenty of food for thought :hmm:

Nice to see Anni, Berettaman and Paulos out and about today :yes: Roll on Hodnet on Wednesday :hmm: