12 bore carts are these ok

Hi All

Being new to pigeon shooting i am some what confused of the different prices and makes of cart.I am using ok hunting 30g 6s and seem to miss as well with those as i could any other cart.lol

I am getting them for £75.00 per 500.

So tell me please what difference is there if a was to buy a more expensive cart there must be a difference but what is it.

Come on guys tell me the secret.

Cheers Lee

ps have any of you used the ok carts and if so what did you think.

ok game are very good cartridges and kill cleanly but if you are shooting pigeons on farm land you should realy get fiber wad going back the price

difference, i would say that generally if you buy expensive

they are normally high performance e.i. high velocity, hard hitting,clean burning powders, have deep brass on them and for game at least fiber wad.

e.g. Eley VIP's/grand prix hv

Hull's high pheasant/sterling game

rc's RC4

but the only thing i wound say would be that if you are shooting pigeons dont go a buy the best and most expesive (£7-9 per box of 25) because

you dont need super high peformance but for shooting game like pheasant/partridges or other game i would say then get the best you can afford.

and it is the same for clay pigeon shooting if you just go for a bit of fun get cheap and chearful cartridges will do.

i hope this helps

regards deer stalker

ok game are very good cartridges and kill cleanly but if you are shooting pigeons on farm land you should realy get fiber wad going back the price

difference, i would say that generally if you buy expensive

they are normally high performance e.i. high velocity, hard hitting,clean burning powders, have deep brass on them and for game at least fiber wad.

e.g. Eley VIP's/grand prix hv

Hull's high pheasant/sterling game

rc's RC4

but the only thing i wound say would be that if you are shooting pigeons dont go a buy the best and most expesive (£7-9 per box of 25) because

you dont need super high peformance but for shooting game like pheasant/partridges or other game i would say then get the best you can afford.

and it is the same for clay pigeon shooting if you just go for a bit of fun get cheap and chearful cartridges will do.

i hope this helps

regards deer stalker

:yes: