Air guns under £200

dom_joyce265

i normally hunt rabbits and other small game like pigeons.

i want a powerfull and accurate gun for under £200 pounds.

the gun that im thinking of at the moment is the new supersport for £190. can anybody tell me if there is a better gun for under £200 that i should look at first.

thanks

Dom

I've just getting a carbine and i love it altough i still mainly use my hw100t for hunting. I started my airgun hunting with a .22 carbine and i used to have some good days out with it so when i got offered this one i didn't know how fast to get it :yes:

Edited by Hezbear

Bulletboy's got a good point - Weirauch's are damn good, solid, accurate airguns and my first choice having had two BSA's over the years, albeit oder models.

I agree to an extent. The Weirauch's are excellent guns, the only real downside is they are considerably heavier than the Supersport - this can be a pain, not only for carrying it in the field, I also find the lightweight Supersport very "pointable"

I guess it depends what you want it for, I do think its a cracking allrounder though and good value for money.