Pick up an AAS 510

P03

The 300 series were good as were the 400 series so to re ignite sales what better way to come out with a 500 series .Having said that I have yet to see one but i'll be sticking with my S410 thats for certain.

Hope this rifle performs as well as its predecessors and gives you some worthwhile hunting trips :yes:

It's lighter and better balanced than the 410, and it is easier to cock. I'm not convinced I like the side lever more than a bolt but I definately like the shrouded barrel. Accuracy wise, as you would expect from Air Arms, pellet on pellet at 30 yds. I'll try and put some pictures up.

i purchased a new 510 on tuesday seems very well made , the last air rifle i had was a bolt action and i never owned a 410 but i think the side lever will take a bit of getting used to, although the gun has a silenced barrel screwing a silencer on it makes a big difference so i had to dig deeper into my pocket and brought one, i read somewhere that having a side lever reduces the chance of chambering more than one pellet. having not tried the gun yet ill have to wait and see i suppose