What do people do for a living then?

waddy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some high profile jobs on here what with owning two companys and being quantity surveyors and all that :blink: I'm just a plain old warehouseman for the company who likes the saying 'Every little helps' but it's breaking my back :blink: and then some but it pays an average wage :) that feeds my habits and hobbies :( :D :blink: That all that counts to me ???

I run a large country park on the Romford / Dagenham border for Dagenham council and have just about had enough of it - will probably go back to tree surgery this year. Too many people who do not have a scooby how to run an estate sticking their nose in to stay here. Never thought I'd say it but I should have stayed with the National Trust.

Security supervisor at the local Uni!

Yes fellas i get to bully STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually they aint so bad, they spend most of their days in bed and most of the nights in some one elses, via the pub that is (sound familiar Teal lol)

Anyway, in my 17th year there so it cant be that bad, can it?

Regards Sutty. ??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

digger driver,plant operator,ground worker.self employed ( good boss,i get time off to go pigeon shooting ).amazing thing is when the woodies are feeding all i do is price work,when they arent im on day rate.only downside is having to have the mobile with me when im shooting

I am the store manager of a 5700 square foot Fishing Tackle Shop that is in Tampa, Florida. Pretty easy gig but I work 6 days a week. Things are kinda slow right now so I spend allot of time practicing my casting technique down the store aisles. Looking to relocate in a few months though...possily work for Cabelas...

Edited by Crowblaster